Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oakleigh Park North, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom apartment,is situated less than a 200 yard walk to Oakleigh Park Station where there are trains into Moorgate and King's Cross within 20 minutes approx. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Botany Close, East Barnet, EN4

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room with space to dine, ample master bedroom with en suite, and light second bedroom, finished excellently throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Leicester Road, New Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers a bright reception room with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and separate bathroom all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mulberry Close, New Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a residential close, this modern two bedroom house benefits from large proportioned interior with a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, New Barnet, EN5

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright expansive reception room with balcony, two ample bedrooms, modern kitchen with second balcony, all moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elland Close, New Barnet, EN5

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Leicester Road, Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set back on a quiet street this well presented two bedroom split-level flat, offers a bright and spacious reception room, ample garden, modern fitted kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brookside, East Barnet, EN4

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented two bedroom garden flat featuring contemporary d├ęcor, a charming eat-in kitchen and spacious reception room opening out onto a fabulous private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Great North Road, High Barnet, EN5

399999 Recently sold

Arranged over three floors this two bedroom maisonette provides an excellent amount of living space with a large reception/dining room and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Margaret Road, East Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this excellent two bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright reception room with fireplace, modern fully fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, High Barnet, EN5

379950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet street this excellent two bedroom ground floor flat offers a fantastic reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, bright master bedroom as well as off-street parking and a private garage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hadley Road, Barnet, EN5

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this attractive two bedroom ground floor flat offers well proportioned living space and a private garden within easy reach of numerous local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shurland Avenue, Oakleigh Park, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor on a quiet estate this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room with space to dine, separate modern fully fitted kitchen, two ample bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgeworth Road, Cockfosters, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat, recently refurbished throughout and set in a peaceful residential location and boasting a spacious reception room, two ample bedrooms fantastic kitchen and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Cat Hill, East Barnet Village, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated above commercial with own entrance, this large two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a separate kitchen and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Road, New Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely two bedroom first floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with separate contemporary kitchen, located in the popular residential area of New Barnet. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Connolly1