Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in New Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in New Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Station Road, Barnet, EN5

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this elegant two bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout to a high-specification with semi-open plan living and off-street parking to the rear. Read more.

Warwick Road, Barnet, EN5

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a smart block, this superb two bedroom second floor flat boasts a generous reception room with space for dining, a lovely private garden and a large integral garage plus off-street parking space. Read more.

Lyonsdown Road, New Barnet, EN5

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering ample living space and a garage, this two bedroom second floor flat is situated within a secure development on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Victoria Road, East Barnet, EN4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located close to local shops and amenities, this great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms spread over two floors and within easy reach of local transport links. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape