Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Beckenham, BR3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Beckenham, BR3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Beckenham, BR3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sommerville Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated over the top floors of a period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom, split-level maisonette benefits from a stylish and newly refurbished interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lennard Road, Penge, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This elegant two bedroom flat is beautifully presented with well proportioned living and entertaining accommodation, a private garden and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

River Grove Park, Beckenham, BR3

465000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fully refurbished two bedroom first floor apartment with stunning communal gardens offers a generous open-plan reception/dining room and balcony and is located within a peaceful area close to Beckenham High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rectory Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful block moments away from Beckenham Junction Station, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic development this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation, two double bedrooms, plentiful storage, communal gardens, private patio area and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Beckenham, BR3

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located just moments from Beckenham High Street, this two bedroom third floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with a large semi-open plan kitchen/reception room providing a great living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Shannon Way, Beckenham, BR3

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Southend Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This smart two bedroom flat is located on the ground floor of a bright and inviting block in a great location close to Beckenham High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

High Street, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, first floor flat set in the heart of Beckenham, offering a generously sized reception room, bright and well proportioned bedrooms and a sizeable kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackington Crescent, Beckenham, BR3

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Hackington Crescent, Beckenham, BR3

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Chloe Chloe Dixon1