Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 3 bedroom properties for sale in New Malden, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Malden, KT3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in New Malden, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

1125000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

The Chesters, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors is located on private residential road and boasts a conservatory leading to a secluded mature garden, off-street parking and double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Sussex Road, New Malden, KT3

999950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout this superb three bedroom semi-detached house offers ample living and entertaining space. Further benefiting from a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Beverley Way, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set within a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house offers plenty of living space with a large, modern kitchen with space to dine, conservatory and private garden with summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Central Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

Site for sale

Excellently located on Worcester Park High Street, this fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasts three good-sized bedrooms, private patio area, garage and a superb ground floor commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

Woodlands Avenue, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom semi-detached house boasts generous living and entertaining space throughout and further benefits from a large private patio garden and swimming pool. Freehold. Read more.

Seaforth Avenue, Motspur Park, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This delightful three bedroom end of terrace house arranged over three floors, is in good condition and boasts three good-sized bedrooms, a loft room and conservatory leading to a 70' private garden with summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Muybridge Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A delightful, light and spacious three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasting generous living over two floors and enjoying a mature private garden and off-street parking close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Idmiston Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located a short distance from the transport links of Worcester Park station, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house has plenty of character and offers a large private garden and summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Beverley Road, New Malden, KT3

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Dumbleton Close, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic, well presented three bedroom house arranged over two floors and boasting a beautiful double reception room with patio doors opening onto the private garden and a separate garage. Freehold. Read more.

Malden Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a good standard throughout, this three bedroom first floor flat offers a spacious living space with neutral décor throughout, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Belmont Avenue, New Malden, KT3

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering two floors of well proportioned and beautifully presented living space, this fantastic three bedroom house is peacefully located on a residential road in New Malden. Freehold. Read more.

Linden Crescent, Kingston, KT1

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming two/three bedroom semi-detached house that is presented in good condition throughout with an attractive, modern, neutral décor as well as a south-facing rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Avenue, Tolworth, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offers excellent potential to extend and is arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

West Barnes Lane, Motspur Park, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers generous living space, a large reception room, separate dining area and beautifully kept front and rear gardens. Freehold. Read more.

South Lane, New Malden, New Malden, KT3

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasting a charming double reception room, private garden and studio close to Green Lane Recreation ground, Berrylands and New Malden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosemont Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom end plot family home offers a spacious reception room, three bright double bedrooms and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Idmiston Square, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This delightful three bedroom terrace house is a brilliant family home and offers plenty of living space, three good-sized bedrooms, private rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Arthur Road, Motspur Park, KT3

460000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Lincoln Road, Kingston, KT3

430000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Chelsea Close, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely three bedroom house offers plenty of living space with a large reception room, private garden and three good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Browning Avenue, Worcester Park, KT4

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Somerset Road, Kingston, KT1

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Christian Christian Dickson1