Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Malden, KT3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Welbeck Close, New Malden, KT3

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Set in a fantastic location moments from the amenities of New Malden High Street, this charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors boasts plenty of living space, private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Clarence Avenue, New Malden, KT3

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with bright and spacious rooms, a pretty garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

King Charles Road, Surbiton, Surbiton, KT5

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A superb, light and spacious three bedroom house, well arranged over two floors and recently refurbished throughout boasting a lovely garden, off-street parking and views over Victoria Park. Read more.

Hoppingwood Avenue, New Malden, KT3

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located on a quiet residential street moments from the varied amenities of New Malden High Street, offering plenty of living space, private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Spinney Close, New Malden, KT3

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Well presented throughout, this stunning three bedroom end of terrace house in set on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of New Malden and boasts a large reception room, private garden and garage. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape