Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Malden, KT3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting extensively refurbished interiors to a high contemporary standard this superb four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of entertaining and living space throughout. Further boasting a driveway and garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cambridge Avenue, New Malden, KT3

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning, semi-detached Victorian cottage boasting fantastic entertaining space, a gorgeous conservatory leading to a fantastic patio garden, off-street parking and moments from the station. Read more.

Beresford Avenue, Berrylands, KT5

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished throughout and boasting off-street parking, garden and fantastic summerhouse this delightful four bedroom house is well located on a desirable street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kingston Road, New Malden, KT3

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located just a short walk from the varied shops and restaurants of New Malden High Street, this lovely four bedroom house offers an open reception room/kitchen, four double size bedrooms, and a well maintained garden. Read more.

South Lane, New Malden, KT3

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Quietly situated close to amenities, this charming four bedroom house is bright and spacious with a lovely private garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape