Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Malden, KT3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in New Malden, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coombe House Chase, Coombe, KT3

1096.15 per week (4750 pcm) £6,577 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located on a private road in Coombe, this outstanding four bedroom house offers well presented living and entertaining space, a rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Heatherlea Grove, Worcester Park, KT4

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom house offering beautifully presented living space with bright reception room and contemporary kitchen/dining room, further benefiting from lovely garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Motspur Park, Motspur Park, KT3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A bright and spacious four bedroom house offering well presented accommodation with two reception rooms and also benefits from a private rear garden, off-street parking and garage. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape