Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 5 bedroom properties for sale in New Malden, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Malden, KT3. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in New Malden, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An amazing five bedroom detached house boasting an impressive 26'3 family room with French doors to a beautiful landscaped garden, state-of-the-art features and bespoke fittingsand gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Lane West, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom detached house recently built with a contemporary finish and arranged over two floors, affording a chic reception room/kitchen with bi-folding doors opening onto the garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sandal Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom period house boasting a beautiful, mature rear garden, off-street parking and original features throughout ideally located moments from the high street and station. Freehold. Read more.

Vicarage Close., Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located within an exclusive private cul-de-sac, this outstanding five bedroom house boasts capacious living and entertaining space throughout with two en suites, private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

A stunning and well proportioned five bedroom chalet bungalow boasting an impressive reception room, off-street parking, a garage and a beautiful garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fordham Close, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A delightful five bedroom family town house located in the exclusive Hamptons private estate boasting a superb reception room with semi-open plan kitchen, private garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Mayfair Avenue, Worcester Park, KT4

749950 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated moments from the amenities of Worcester Park, this lovely five bedroom semi-detached house has plenty of space and boasts a large living room, garage, off-street parking and is being sold chain free. Freehold. Read more.

Grand Avenue, Surbiton, KT5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a quiet residential area, this fabulous five bedroom semi-detached house boasts plenty of living space, a open-plan kitchen with space to dine and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Greg and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Greg Boxer1