Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in Newington Green, N16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Newington Green, N16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Newington Green, N16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Newington Green, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a contemporary residential development this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with modern interiors, fantastic roof terrace and two secure off-street parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom luxury flat is set within a stunning period conversion. It enjoys high-quality fixtures and fittings and stunning living and entertaining space as well as outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Petherton Road, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion this stunning duplex flat offers bright contemporary interiors with a modern country feel and boasts a superb reception room with lovely bay window and a fantastic private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Avenue, Islington, N5

835000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully stylish two bedroom property with high ceilings, a generous rear garden and an enviable location close to the amenities of Highbury & Islington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning two bedroom duplex flat offers sleek and stylish interiors and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while being placed on a popular residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Newington Green, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments away from a variety of local shops and amenities, this smart two bedroom flat benefits from a fantastic balcony with views across the London skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Pellerin Road, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located at the heart of one of London's most vibrant and arty communities, Artisan in Dalston is a contemporary collection of just twenty-one stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Gillett Place, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of fashionable Dalston this fantastic two bedroom flat offers modern and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Shakspeare Walk, Hackney, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Milton Grove, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom spilt-level flat has been well presented throughout to offer bright interiors with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clissold Crescent, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the green space of Clissold Park this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well presented décor with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Allen Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat is situated within an attractive period conversion with excellent location and offers bright, neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Beresford Road, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space and a great location close to both fashionable Islington and Stoke Newington. Leasehold. Read more.

Petherton Road, Islington, N5

412500 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chaucer Court, Stoke Newington, N16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Matthias Road, Stoke Newington, N16

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fantastic views over the London skyline, this superb two bedroom flat benefits from smart interiors combined with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Busson1