Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties for sale in Nine Elms, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Nine Elms, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Nine Elms, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

585000 - 1800000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A selection of stunning one bedroomed apartments offering luxury living space within the exciting new Battersea Power Station development on the banks of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space within the Battersea Power Station development on the banks of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Nine Elms Lane, Nine Elms, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking new residential development on the banks of the River Thames, this superb one bedroom first floor apartment provides contemporary living space with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park, Battersea Park, SW11

585000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This show piece, luxury apartment is set on the tenth floor (with lift and porter) and boasts a sunny balcony and ample storage within a fantastic riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornell Square, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular gated development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space and a private balcony with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth floor of this exclusive riverside development, this bright modern one bedroom flat has been renovated throughout with wood floors, private balcony and a contemporary kitchen and underfloor heating. Leasehold. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park, while also providing views of Battersea Power Station from a private balcony, a wonderful one bedroom, second floor flat with concierge and lift services. Leasehold. Read more.

West Elms Studios, Battersea, SW8

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Goldsboro Road, Nine Elms, SW8

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful, well-presented first floor flat is bright and airy throughout, benefiting from being recently renovated, excellent location and good-sized living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Carey Gardens, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well maintained, green estate, this light one bedroom apartment offers an abundance of space with ample storage and a superb, central location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Clodagh Clodagh Blain1