Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Nine Elms, SW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sopwith Way, Battersea Park, SW11

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing striking architecture and views overlooking the majestic Battersea Park, this superb two bedroom, two bathroom seventh floor flat makes use of a full-width private balcony and communal gymnasium. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This extremely spacious two bedroom apartment features enviable living and entertaining space, with a bright reception room incorporating dining area and a balcony overlooking the River Thames. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, SW11

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing concierge services and lift access, as well as underground parking, this fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom fourth floor apartment also provides two amazing balconies with park views. Read more.

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat that has been recently developed, finishing to a high standard, incorporating contemporary styling throughout, and a superb private balcony with amazing Thames views. Read more.

Nine Elms, Nine Elms, SW11

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning new development on the Nine Elms riverside, this superb two bedroom second floor apartment provides cool and contemporary living space with secure underground parking. Read more.

Nine Elms Lane, Nine Elms, SW11

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a river facing decked and covered terrace, on-site concierge services, one en suite bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW11

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a luxury development on Chelsea Bridge, this premium two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation in a superb, central location. Read more.

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and impactful two bedroom apartment boasts far-reaching views across the River Thames, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

In a fabulous location near to the River Thames, this outstanding, stylish two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from private balcony and excellently sized reception room, perfect for entertaining. Read more.

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a large private balcony with River Thames views, this superb two bedroom apartment is part of the popular St George Wharf development on the Vauxhall riverside. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat, located in St George Wharf and situated on the fifth floor, boasts a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen with great views over the river and its own private balcony. Read more.

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the twelfth floor with lift access, concierge services and on-site shops and amenities, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment provides comfortable open-plan living space with a private balcony. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea, SW11

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a luxury development on Chelsea Bridge, this premium two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation in a superb, central location. Read more.

Hartington Road, Nine Elms, SW8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this light and immaculately presented two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with a private balcony and provides easy access to local supermarkets. Read more.

Deeley Road, Nine Elms, SW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor and boasting a private balcony with spectacular views, this smart two bedroom apartment has been modernised and boasts a brilliant open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Ascalon Street, Battersea, SW8

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a secure gated community in Battersea, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a private entrance, two bathrooms, a private patio garden and underground parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape