Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Nine Elms, SW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This extremely spacious two bedroom apartment features enviable living and entertaining space, with a bright reception room incorporating dining area and a balcony overlooking the River Thames. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

660 per week (2860 pcm) £3,960 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after new development, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers to bathrooms and a fantastic private patio with space to entertain. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and stylish two bedroom apartment is set on the eighth floor of a prestigious new development in Nine Elms. The apartment boasts a good-sized terrace and two bathrooms. Read more.

Nine Elms, Nine Elms, SW11

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom fourth floor apartment offering beautifully presented living space benefiting from generous reception room, modern open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms and balcony affording charming river views. Read more.

Priory Grove, Stockwell, SW8

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious two bedroom split-level flat benefiting from mezzanine style living space and stunning condition throughout with plenty of character. Read more.

Priory Grove, Stockwell, SW8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom two bathroom split-level apartment offering beautifully presented living space with stylish d├ęcor and lots of character. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

In a fabulous location near to the River Thames, this outstanding, stylish two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from private balcony and excellently sized reception room, perfect for entertaining. Read more.

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and impactful two bedroom apartment boasts far-reaching views across the River Thames, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Read more.

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat located on the ninth floor of this exclusive riverside development, which provides concierge services and on-site amenities including a public gymnasium, restaurants and riverside bars. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, SW8

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the second and third floors of a period conversion, this bright two bedroom split-level flat features a substantial reception room with open-plan kitchen and west-facing roof terrace. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Nine Elms, SW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of this popular private development, providing a portered entrance and smart communal grounds, this two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen and private terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape