Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norbury, SE27. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ellison Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished with a stylish finish, this fabulous one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from its own entrance, a private garden and open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellison Road, Streatham Common, SW16

330000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom flat located within easy reach of Streathams amenities and benefiting from neutral décor and well proportioned living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellison Road, Streatham Common, SW16

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom flat located within easy reach of Streathams amenities and benefiting from neutral décor and well proportioned living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a converted Victorian property and boasts spacious and bright interiors and a private terrace overlooking the shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period converted property, this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Pollards Hill North, Norbury, SW16

299950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom ground floor flat offers stylish accommodation benefiting from recent refurbishment throughout, with a bright reception room and stylish open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckleigh Road, Streatham Common, SW16

299950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering open-plan living space, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a bright interior with the bedroom leading out to the garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, occupying the ground floor of this period conversion, a fantastic one bedroom flat with a huge private garden, separate modern kitchen and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Menlo Gardens, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set back from the road in a low-rise residential development, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1