Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 27 2 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norbury, SE27. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

With an ideal location close to both Streatham station and Streatham Common station, this fabulous ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, a fabulous garden and a beautifully presented interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Tankerville Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a quiet residential street, this wonderful two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and features a lovely eat-in kitchen with a Juliet balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Freethorpe Close, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, second floor flat boasting ample living space, a beautiful reception room, bright and well proportioned bedrooms and a good-sized fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pridham Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Presented in fantastic condition, a lovely two bedroom three storey terrace house offering a superb dining room, an en suite master bedroom, large kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Buckleigh Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing bright and well presented living space, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat benefits from a great location, moments from the amenities of Streatham High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Norbury, Norbury, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Woodgate Drive, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring well proportioned living space and a neutral décor throughout, this two bedroom ground floor flat also provides off-street parking and easy access to Streatham's shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Northborough Road, Norbury, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming two bedroom house that offers bright and well presented living space and a private rear garden, all on a popular residential road close to Streatham High Road. Freehold. Read more.

Marian Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom maisonette is located on a quiet road and boasts a spacious reception with open-plan kitchen, a fantastic garden and easy access to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

NORBURY, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

In need of moderate works throughout this lovely two bedroom terrace house is arranged over two floors, and benefits from a superb private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard, this stunning two bedroom flat is wonderfully presented within boasting a smart modern open-plan kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Quadrant Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beulah Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderful two bedroom second floor flat set within a purpose-built block offering spacious reception room, double bedrooms and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Cranbrook Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a quiet residential street, this beautiful two bedroom maisonette is wonderfully presented throughout boasting a lovely eat-in kitchen, private garden and bright neutral décor within. Freehold. Read more.

Fernham Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette boasts bright and attractive living space, a large bay-fronted reception room, a superb kitchen and a lovely shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Anderson Heights, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great popular development, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and spacious accommodation with two bathroom and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Northborough Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom garden flat, boasts bright and modern interiors with open-plan reception room, gorgeous private garden and superb summer house. Leasehold. Read more.

Hythe Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Radnor House, Norbury, SW16

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish two bedroom first floor flat located in the modern Radnor House complex boasting a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen, an en suite master bedroom and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

320000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation with double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a converted property, this wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with double bedrooms and substantial private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Carolina Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A chic and modern two bedroom flat which offers stylish, open-plan living space and further benefits from a communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Woodlands, Upper Norwood, SE19

285000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom flat, set on the second floor, featuring a spacious reception room, good-sized kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Totton Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

269950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

The Woodlands, Upper Norwood, SE19

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Woodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully bright with a modern interior, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat provides open-plan living space and a superb kitchen with integrated appliances including a wine fridge. Leasehold. Read more.

The Woodlands, Crystal Palace, SE19

249950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1