Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 4 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norbury, SE27. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Copgate Path, Upper Norwood, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom cottage for sale

Situated in a secluded location surrounded by Streatham Common, this grand four bedroom house offers beautiful accommodation with two superb annex's, large private grounds and gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Common South, Streatham Common, SW16

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Guildersfield Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a 60' garden, spacious reception room and double-length dining room, this four bedroom house further benefits from well proportioned bedrooms throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Deerhurst Road, Streatham, SW16

849950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious four bedroom house with generous entertaining space throughout including a double reception room, a lovely garden and a fantastic location moments from Streatham Common. Freehold. Read more.

Beulah Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Voss Court, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderfully spacious four bedroom house offering well proportioned accommodation with a pretty garden, a garage and a superb location moments from Streatham Common. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom end-of-terrace house boast bright and ample living space over three floors and comprises lovely 65' garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

The Chase, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom house offers extensive living space, with a sunny dining room leading to a fabulous garden, also benefiting from a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Norbury Crescent, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A newly refurbished four bedroom house with open-plan living space, presented in excellent condition and further benefiting from a good-sized rear garden and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ardfern Avenue, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom house, offers well proportioned accommodation with fantastic kitchen and dining area and great private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Pollards Hill East, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering fantastic dimensions throughout, with two huge reception rooms and an eat-in kitchen, this fabulous four bedroom detached house also provides a 75' mature garden, and driveway for two cars. Freehold. Read more.

Bridgewood Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A well presented four bedroom house that offers ample living and entertaining space as well as a fantastic private rear garden and off-street parking, all on a quiet residential road moments from a range of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Dale Park Road, Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb and substantial four bedroom detached house enjoys a lovely, quiet location, pretty garden with self-contained studio/home office, own driveway and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Brockenhurst Way, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Spaciously arranged over three floors, including a fantastic loft conversion which houses a lovely en suite master bedroom, this four bedroom house also benefits from a huge 50' garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout, this superb four bedroom terrace house over three floors boasts an open-plan reception room/dining area, modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Carew Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

575000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom semi-detached house, is arranged over two floors and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

London Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic opportunity to develop this great three storey building which is currently arranged as two commercial units with two flats above, situated on London Road. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1