Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vyner Road, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set in a peaceful residential close this impressive three bedroom house offers two superb reception room, bay-fronted master bedroom, private garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Myrtle Road, Poet's Corner, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located in the desirable Poet's Corner, this stylish three bedroom house features a lovely reception room, sleek modern kitchen and generous double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure gated development, this modern three bedroom fifth floor flat boasts a high finish throughout, a private balcony with great views, 2 garages and an outdoor heated swimming pool. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Twyford Abbey Road, Park Royal, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this welcoming three bedroom semi-detached house boasts an extended living space, well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

West Twyford, West Twyford, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering neutral and well presented d├ęcor, this modern and attractive three bedroom house boasts a light-filled reception room, contemporary fixtures throughout and a superb rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Iveagh Avenue, Ealing, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this good-sized three bedroom house benefits from spacious double reception, generous kitchen with dining area, 48' garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Stephenson Street, Acton, NW10

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1