Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in North Ealing, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Ealing, W3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in North Ealing, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts a generously sized reception room, two balconies, communal gardens with a swimming pool and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Brunner Road, Ealing, W5

699950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the popular Pitshanger Village area of Ealing, this gorgeous two bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards and offers features two reception rooms, a beautiful kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Montpelier Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Twyford Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting sleek interiors with a high finish throughout, this impressive two bedroom second floor flat features an open-plan living area filled with natural light and ample space to dine and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefiting from a generous reception room with access to a private balcony, communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Greystoke Court, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a stunning new interior throughout this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful reception room with open-plan kitchen, private balcony overlooking the park and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably located moments from Ealing Common, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space with a high finish and two generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Inglis Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first and second floors in a beautiful period property this excellent two bedroom apartment benefits from a private balcony and two double bedrooms, both with access to impressive storage. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1