Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in North Finchley, N12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Finchley, N12. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in North Finchley, N12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Reeves Court, North Finchley, N12

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning new development with off-street parking, this wonderful three bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a superb garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Torrington Park, North Finchley, N12

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom bungalow to rent

Boasting a private gated entrance and a wealth of outside space, this superb three bedroom bungalow is wonderfully positioned close to the amenities of North Finchley and offers bright, fresh interiors throughout. Read more.

Highwood Avenue, Woodside Park, N12

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Renovated to an exceptional standard this spacious three bedroom maisonette flat benefits from a private entrance, contemporary interiors and wood flooring throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape