Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Peartree Way, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the thriving and sought-after Greenwich Millennium Village, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious layout with a beautiful finish and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

West Parkside, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Maurer Court, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from bright and spacious interiors throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat is set within the desirable Greenwich Millennium Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Henry Hudson Apartments, Banning Street, Greenwich, SE10

349995 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom fifth floor apartment offers bright and contemporary living space with smart reception room and stylish open-plan kitchen, set within a popular riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Scott and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Scott West1