Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tyler Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house offers spacious accommodation, a brilliant open-plan reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Enderby Wharf, Greenwich, SE10

650000 - 720000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors, a spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, an en suite shower room and a peaceful balcony overlooking the neighbouring lake. Leasehold. Read more.

West Parkside, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, top floor duplex penthouse benefits from a triple aspect open-plan reception room with plenty of natural light as well as two spacious bedrooms and concierge facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the sought-after Millennium Village, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from a unique layout well arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Collington Street, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a modern block of stylish apartments, this stunning, two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Mudlarks Boulevard, Greenwich, SE10

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom apartment is situated on the fifth floor and boasts a stylish d├ęcor throughout and a stunning south-facing roof terrace with views of the Thames and a great location in Greenwich. Leasehold. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A contemporary two bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and spacious interiors, stunning river views and a fantastic Greenwich location. Leasehold. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor and overlooking the picturesque Greenwich Ecological Park, this charming two bedroom penthouse benefits from a bright and spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

City Peninsula, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom 11th floor flat set in a contemporary residential development and boasting a fantastic location on the banks of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Barge Walk, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A contemporary two bedroom tenth floor flat set on the banks of the River Thames, boasting an open-plan reception room/kitchen, en suite facilities and a private balcony with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Kilby Court, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and modern two bedroom, ground floor flat in a quiet location on the Greenwich peninsula boasting spacious, neutrally decorated interiors and two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Caletock Way, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Caletock Way, this charming two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from bright and spacious interiors as well as a large paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

Tunnel Avenue, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette boasting a recent refurbishment, a lovely private rear garden and a fantastic location in Greenwich. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Scott and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Scott West1