Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Greenwich, SE10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Greenwich, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Maurer Court, Mudlarks Boulevard, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set within a superb riverside development with underground parking and concierge this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse boasts an outstanding reception room with high vaulted ceilings and two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting an exceptional riverside location this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse is set within a fabulous modern development with concierge and offers outstanding living and entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Enderby Wharf, Greenwich, SE10

830000 - 950000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Woolwich Road, Greenwich, SE10

800000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Troughton Road, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Quietly located on a residential street this lovely three bedroom period house offers bright living space, well presented interior, spacious reception and is located close to the 02 for shops and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Scott and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Scott West1