Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in North Kensington, W10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Kensington, W10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in North Kensington, W10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Quintin Avenue, North Kensington, W10

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet tree-lined street in North Kensington, this spacious three bedroom maisonette flat offers comfortable living over two floors with private terrace. Read more.

Chesterton Road, North Kensington, W10

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Bright and airy with superb open-plan living area's including a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, this three bedroom split-level flat provides outstanding accommodation throughout and a private decked garden. Read more.

Harvist Road, Queen's Park, NW6

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Moments from Queens Park, this newly refurbished three bedroom flat on the second and third floor offers contemporary d├ęcor with a high finish, spacious interiors and three good-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

St Lawrence Terrace, Portobello, W10

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a wonderful open-plan reception room, this exquisite three bedroom split-level flat offers a modern kitchen, good sized master bedroom with en suite and a fantastic location moments from Ladbroke Grove. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape