Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 386 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom first floor flat is situated within a prestigous development with a porter service and offers contemporary interiors and lift access. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

1025 per week (4442 pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1020 per week (4420 pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios. Read more.

Pindock Mews, Little Venice, W9

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom freehold mews house in Maida Vale, boasting light and airy accommodation over three floors and featuring two roof terraces and a garage. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Heysham Lane, Hampstead, NW3

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a tree-lined private driveway this exceptional two bedroom flat is situated within a gated period conversion offering sun-filled living space, a private balcony and access to stunning landscaped gardens. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Kelfield Mews, North Kensington, W10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom mews house offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen, stunning master bedroom with access to a private patio. Read more.

Islington, Islington, N1

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Offering exceptional views across London's impressive skyline, this exceptionally spacious two bedroom penthouse is enviably placed in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Wilmot Place, Camden Town, NW1

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the top floor of a modern development this striking two bedroom penthouse offers a simply stunning interior finish with a gorgeous open-plan living space with views across the London skyline. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located on a quiet residential road, this fabulous two bedroom detached house boasts spacious living with a huge reception room, eat-in kitchen, a gorgeous conservatory with private rear garden and generous driveway. Read more.

Balmes Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

765 per week (3315 pcm) £4,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom penthouse flat boasts well proportioned interiors with smart designs and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while benefiting from breathtaking dual-aspect views over London. Read more.

Thurlow Road, Hampstead, NW3

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a lovely period conversion on the first floor that has been recently renovated to a terrific standard. Boasting a spacious reception room and bright master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Coronet Street, Hoxton, N1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional recently refurbished two bedroom third floor flat is set in a converted pub and is within easy reach of transport links to the City and the West End and moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Leighton Place, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features large, open-plan living space with windows on three aspects. Read more.

Hewer Street, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a private courtyard set back from the main road, this stunning, recently built two bedroom house boasts contemporary living space over four floors with a chic open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Dingley Road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

745 per week (3229 pcm) £4,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting stylish interiors features a fantastic reception room with balcony, wonderful eat-in kitchen and en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, SW11

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the ground and first floor, this stylish and extraordinarily spacious two bedroom duplex apartment with a large study boasts high-specification fixtures and fittings and riverside location. Read more.

Spencer Place, Islington, N1

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of vibrant Islington this fabulous two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides spacious accommodation in a wonderful location. Read more.

St Albans Place, Islington, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found within an imposing new residential development. Read more.

Provost Street, Hoxton, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views across London, this exceptionally light and airy two bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development with floor-to-ceiling windows, chic designs and a large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Church Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish décor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden. Read more.

Cambridge Gate, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious building in the desirable Regent's Park this stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally location moments from the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park this beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from one parking space plus private garage and storage. Read more.

Raleigh Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A gorgeous, light and bright two bedroom end of terrace house boasting modern décor, original features and a sought-after residential street in the heart of Islington. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room and a modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Offering modern interiors throughout this fabulous two bedroom mews house is ideally located on a peaceful residential street with an excellent location. Read more.

Holborn Close, Mill Hill Conservation, NW7

685 per week (2969 pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Gayton Road, Hampstead, NW3

680 per week (2947 pcm) £4,080 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom, lower ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with contemporary fittings and private rear garden. Read more.

Amwell Street, Angel, EC1R

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb two bedroom first floor flat arranged over two floors of a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and located in a desirable area of Angel. Read more.

Canonbury Square, Islington, N1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a highly sought-after area overlooking a pretty residential square, this delightful Grade II listed two bedroom flat offers high ceilings, neutral décor and modern designs throughout. Read more.

Hatton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Fortune Green Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a recently completed gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish décor, luxurious bathroom suites, underground parking and a private 40' roof terrace. Read more.

Child's Hill, Child's Hill, NW2

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern new build boasting contemporary interiors throughout and charming private outside space. Read more.

Euston Road, St Pancras, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the upper levels of the prestigious St.Pancras Renaissance London Hotel this stunning two bedroom maisonette is finished to a high contemporary standard and is highlighted with original period features throughout. Read more.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts contemporary and beautifully presented interiors combined with expansive accommodation throughout. Read more.

College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a spacious and bright two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor, boasting a great bay-fronted reception room, and a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

Mornington Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat with one en suite offers ample living space, stylish décor throughout and a stunning private decked garden. Read more.

City Garden Row, Islington, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of Islington this superb two bedroom split-level flat is presented to an exceptional standard throughout and benefits double-height ceilings and an enviable location. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Read more.

Glenloch Road, Belsize Park, NW3

640 per week (2774 pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged over two floors situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and stylish interiors throughout located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Bell Street, Marylebone, NW1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and modern two bedroom two bathroom flat which offers recently refurbished living space with a period building on a quiet road. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Manor Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a beautiful apartment building, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location on the famous Abbey Road. Read more.

Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering of a high standard of finish throughout with a private garden, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic living space with a stunning reception room and open-plan kitchen, this exceptionally spacious and well presented two bedroom flat also has access to communal gardens and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Courthope Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a peaceful private garden, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor and a great location moments from Hampstead Heath. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful period building moments from the desirable Regent's Park this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment to excellent standard. Read more.

Harvist Road, Queen's Park, NW6

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylishly presented over three floors, this superb three bedroom property offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising a stunning designer kitchen, luxurious bathroom and three generous bedrooms. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Camden, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superbly located two bedroom flat with its own private entrance, offering wonderful accommodation including a stylish reception room with space for dining and large master bedroom with storage. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A simply stunning and remarkable two bedroom flat which has been interior designed to offer bespoke stained glass features, wrought iron door handles and a French chateau stone fireplace. Truly original throughout. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart and stylish two bedroom flat with lovely high ceilings and generous proportions. Situated in a phenomenal location on Goswell Road, close to Angel and Farringdon. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two floors, this stunning two bedroom flat features sophisticated, versatile living and entertaining space and benefits from double reception room, fabulous conservatory and landscaped garden. Read more.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to the City and the amenities of Old Street and Upper Street this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining a wonderful central location with generously proportioned living space, this two bedroom apartment is set within a well maintained block within close proximity of both the West End and Camden. Read more.

Bassett Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout a features a stunning reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

Nevill Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers spacious accommodation over two floors of a lovely period building. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

La Residence Marlborough Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat has ample living space, has a balcony and is close to the shops, bars and retaurants in the area, and has brilliant transport links. Read more.

Newington Green Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A completely stunning two bedroom triplex that is amazing throughout with a master bedroom that benifits from two roof terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Read more.

Cholmeley Park, Highgate, N6

570 per week (2470 pcm) £3,420 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a secure gated development this stunning two bedroom, one en suite, apartment benefits from a superb and spacious reception room, offering a large and stylish eat-in kitchen and immaculate décor throughout. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom flat which is placed on the sixth floor of a purpose-built apartment building features bright, airy interiors and boasts spacious private balcony. Read more.

Ormonde Court, Belsize Park, NW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing a highly desirable Belsize Park location, this simply stunning two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious just moments from many local amenities. Read more.

Highbury Grove, Highbury and Islington, N5

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location and modern interiors, this delightful two bedroom top floor flat is set opposite Highbury Fields and offers neutral décor and smart interiors. Read more.

Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from an excellent refurbishment throughout this stylish two bedroom flat this fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally located in the heart of Hampstead. Read more.

Camden Passage, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a prime Islington location on a bustling lane surrounded by quaint shops and cafes, this superb two bedroom maisonette further boasts high-quality fixtures throughout. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom flat which has been converted to provide exceptionally bright accommodation and is also close to Islington's Upper Street. Read more.

Northdown Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned interiors and spacious rooms while being placed in a desirable location close to King's Cross and Angel. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, third floor flat offering fabulous living and entertaining space, presented to a beautiful standard and providing a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale. Read more.

Oakhill Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on an attractive street in the heart of Hampstead this beautiful two bedroom duplex flat benefits from a light and airy feel throughout including open-plan reception room and kitchen. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Refurbished throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat offers beautiful wood floors, open-plan kitchen and a private balcony all located on quiet tree-lined street moments from Westbourne Grove and Portobello. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room, master bedroom with en suite, one further bathroom, a second good sized bedroom, private terrace and modern kitchen. Read more.

Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An impressive two bedroom flat boasting an enviable location in Hampstead and beautiful interiors throughout, the property boasts generous living space and naturally bright rooms. Read more.

Highbury New Park, Highbury and Islington, N5

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged over the top floor of a stunning conversion, this outstanding two bedroom flat enjoys simply stunning interiors presented to an exceptional standard throughout. Read more.

Alma Square, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat combines bright interiors with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Princess Park Manor, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from stunning marble floors throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat is set in this impressive development with fantastic amenities and off-street parking, surrounded by attractive parkland. Read more.

Plender Street, Camden, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a marvellous two bedroom flat on the second floor, offered with sharp and clean interiors and two well proportioned doubles. Read more.

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion in a highly sought-after residential location, this modern two bedroom first floor flat boasts bright accommodation and features high ceilings and off-street parking. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Kenton Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Hamilton Close, St John's Wood, NW8

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom maisonette situated within a quiet residential mews boasting a garage with off-street parking, bright and spacious interiors and an excellent location. Read more.

Golborne Road, North Kensington, W10

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from superb open-plan reception room and kitchen leading to a bright paved roof terrace, this fantastic split-level two bedroom apartment is well arranged in a period conversion. Read more.

There are 286 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (386)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape