Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Northfields, W13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Northfields, W13. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Northfields, W13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

880000 - 1000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Arc Tower, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the 17th floor of a newly built block, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers stunning views across west London and a great central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Jigsaw, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Due to complete in September 2016, this newly built luxury two bedroom sixth floor apartment boasts a stylish open-plan living space with a high finish, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Northfield Avenue, Northfields, W13

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set moments from central Ealing this superb two bedroom third floor apartment offers a beautiful modern finish throughout, en suite master bedroom and fantastic roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This very generous two bedroom first floor apartment offers an exceptional interior living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen, two double bedrooms with en suite master and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellmeadow Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is in great condition and features a huge reception room/kitchen with bright front-aspect windows in a superb location close to Boston Manor's shops and travel links. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1