Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Northwood Hills, HA6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Northwood Hills, HA6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Northwood Hills, HA6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rickmansworth Road, Pinner, HA5

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This lovely two bedroom cottage boasting period features throughout, offers spacious accommodation with bright d├ęcor, large conservatory, study and a beautiful garden with fruit trees. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mercer Place, Pinner, HA5

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to the amenities of Pinner, this lovely two bedroom flat on the second floor is in good condition throughout and offers spacious living and access to a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Northcote, Pinner, HA5

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive two bedroom second floor flat which has been refurbished to an excellent standard boasts spacious living with modern interiors, private balcony and ample off-street parking. Read more.

Abbey Close, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Offering bright and spacious interiors with two well proportioned bedrooms, this welcoming two bedroom ground floor maisonette also features a generous conservatory and a lovely private garden. Read more.

Tolcarne Drive, Pinner, HA5

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Located moments from Northwood Hills and Pinner, this bright and modern two bedroom first floor flat benefits from contemporary interiors and lovely private garden. Read more.

Ryefield Court, Northwood Hills, HA6

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Northwood Hills moments from shops and transport links, this well presented two bedroom, first floor flat benefits from a generous living space and well proportioned bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape