Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 47 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lanercost Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunningly presented one bedroom garden flat that benefits from a contemporary, open-plan layout and a fantastic location on a sought-after residential road within easy reach of both Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Whiteley Road, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors with large windows and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Hill Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located, a short walk from the varied amenities of the Crystal Palace Triangle, this fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat has been newly refurbished to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Chestnut Road, Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely property is situated in a converted period building offering ample living space, a large reception room with vast storage within the eaves, lots of natural light and communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

300000 - 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

16 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of one bedroom apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Central Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

380000 - 390000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Fantastic selection of two two bedroom flats. Recently completed to a high standard. All units boast modern interiors and stylish finish with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This large ground floor, one bedroom flat boasts lovely high ceilings, amazing amounts of space, wooden flooring throughout and access to garden space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cintra Park, Crystal Palace, SE19

360000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a tree-lined residential road in Crystal Palace, this one bedroom second floor flat offers a great living space close to a wide selection of amenities and Crystal Palace Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Victoria Crescent, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned and excellently presented one bedroom second floor flat in great condition throughout, offering a double size bedroom and reception room with space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting plenty of living space and neutral décor throughout, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat is set within a beautiful period property, offering a large reception room and spacious double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westow Street, Crystal Palace, SE19

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

335000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and boasts bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Whiteley Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned raised ground floor flat, offering a desirable living space, with a separate kitchen, in a prime residential Crystal Palace location. Leasehold. Read more.

Truslove Road, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious studio flat located on a quiet residential street offering a private entrance, a sunny studio room with a sleeping area and a generous rear communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Freethorpe Close, Crystal Palace, SE19

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderful one bedroom flat, set on the first floor, boasting bright and generous living space, a gorgeous reception/kitchen, well proportioned bedroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Cotswold Street, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within easy reach of West Norwood high street, this spacious one bedroom flat is well proportioned within benefiting from neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

285000 - 310000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 1 bedroom flat for sale

Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period converted property, this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a total refurbishment throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a spacious and modern interior, chic bathroom and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Tivoli Road, Norwood, SE27

300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill, SE21

299999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Pascal Mews, Crystal Palace, SE19

299950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering modern and spacious living this fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat further benefits from a private patio garden, off-street parking and is set back from the road in a gated development. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, occupying the ground floor of this period conversion, a fantastic one bedroom flat with a huge private garden, separate modern kitchen and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Hancock Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located moments from the various amenities of Crystal Palace, this charming one bedroom maisonette offers plenty of living space, with a large reception room, separate kitchen and private front patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Dulwich Wood Avenue, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifton Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom split-level flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Albert Road, South Norwood, SE25

285000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting sleek recently refurbished interiors this one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious living and further benefits from a private courtyard and shed. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

This delightful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation with double bedroom and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Swain Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic one bedroom first floor house conversion offers bright and stylish accommodation with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and attractive living space with large reception room and double bedroom, further benefiting from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood High Street, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located on Norwood High Street, this superb one bedroom first floor flat has been newly refurbished with neutral décor and wooden flooring throughout, modern kitchen and sleek shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehorse Lane, South Norwood, SE25

274950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Anerley Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from the shops and restaurants of Crystal Palace, this lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a open-plan reception room/kitchen area and a bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Harold Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat is located within a beautiful detached Victorian building and benefits from recent refurbishment, double bedroom and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Menlo Gardens, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set back from the road in a low-rise residential development, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A newly refurbished one bedroom flat boasting stylish interiors, lovely modern décor, contemporary kitchen and benefits from a sought-after location in South Norwood. Leasehold. Read more.

Claret Gardens, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space throughout and benefits from a spacious reception and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Selhurst New Road, Selhurst, SE25

229950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom third floor flat, boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, well located for the many amenities of Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Wolfington Road, West Norwood, SE27

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Church Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1