Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 38 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Camden Hill Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located, a short walk from the varied amenities of the Crystal Palace Triangle, this fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat has been newly refurbished to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

300000 - 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

13 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of one bedroom apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Central Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

399950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a prime location on Central Hill, this fabulous one bedroom flat offers a unique design with stylish décor and spacious living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This large ground floor, one bedroom flat boasts lovely high ceilings, amazing amounts of space, wooden flooring throughout and access to garden space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting plenty of living space and neutral décor throughout, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat is set within a beautiful period property, offering a large reception room and spacious double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

335000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and boasts bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Victoria Crescent, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned and excellently presented one bedroom second floor flat in great condition throughout, offering a double size bedroom and reception room with space to dine. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Waldegrave Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful chain-free one bedroom flat boasts a stylish and modern décor throughout offering a bright open-plan reception room and great location to central Crystal Palace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27

315000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming, newly developed and fantastically finished, one bedroom lower ground floor garden flat, situated in Tulse Hill, close to an excellent selection of amenities and public transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Cotswold Street, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within easy reach of West Norwood high street, this spacious one bedroom flat is well proportioned within benefiting from neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period converted property, this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a total refurbishment throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a spacious and modern interior, chic bathroom and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Tivoli Road, Norwood, SE27

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat is situated on a quiet residential street, located within moments to a good selection of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill, SE21

299999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in immaculate condition throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat offers sleek and bright accommodation in a sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Truslove Road, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

A bright and spacious studio flat located on a quiet residential street offering a private entrance, a sunny studio room with a sleeping area and a generous rear communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Woodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, occupying the ground floor of this period conversion, a fantastic one bedroom flat with a huge private garden, separate modern kitchen and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Dulwich Wood Avenue, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hancock Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located moments from the various amenities of Crystal Palace, this charming one bedroom maisonette offers plenty of living space, with a large reception room, separate kitchen and private front patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Swain Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic one bedroom first floor house conversion offers bright and stylish accommodation with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and attractive living space with large reception room and double bedroom, further benefiting from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood High Street, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located on Norwood High Street, this superb one bedroom first floor flat has been newly refurbished with neutral décor and wooden flooring throughout, modern kitchen and sleek shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehorse Lane, South Norwood, SE25

274950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Anerley Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from the shops and restaurants of Crystal Palace, this lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a open-plan reception room/kitchen area and a bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

265000 Recently sold

This wonderful one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts bright and airy living space with spacious reception room, modern kitchen and lovely 26' private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Woodside Green, Croydon, SE25

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Harold Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

245000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Menlo Gardens, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set back from the road in a low-rise residential development, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, SE25

235000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Claret Gardens, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space throughout and benefits from a spacious reception and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Selhurst New Road, Selhurst, SE25

229950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful, one bedroom second floor flat has recently been renovated to a high standard boasting a large bathroom, modern fitted kitchen, lots of light and ample living areas. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom third floor flat, boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, well located for the many amenities of Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Wolfington Road, West Norwood, SE27

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Church Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1