Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 52 3 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Belvedere Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

1050000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Originally built in 1855 this superb three bedroom semi-detached house offers generously proportioned interiors perfectly arranged over four floors, and further boasts a beautiful private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Henry Tate Mews, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

Set within a private gated development, with communal gardens and a driveway for two cars, this three bedroom, three storey house with garage and private garden, is presented to an incredible standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Henry Tate Mews, Streatham Common, SW16

820000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an exclusive gated and listed development opposite Streatham Common, a fabulous three bedroom split-level flat providing a stunning terrace with views over extensive communal gardens and grounds. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious house in an ideal location moments from Streatham Common, offering three sizeable bedrooms, a bright eat-in kitchen and a good-sized garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsmead Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

An incredible three bedroom split-level flat impeccably designed throughout boasting many original features, a superb reception room and a wonderful private roof terrace, all in a quiet residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A gorgeous three bedroom period house moments from Streatham Common, boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with a superb kitchen/dining room, a garage and an excellent garden. Freehold. Read more.

Covington Way, Streatham Common, SW16

749950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Huntly Road, South Norwood, SE25

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Stanger Road, Croydon, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic investment opportunity, offers a three bedroom end-of-terrace period property with a planning permission for a ground floor two bedroom and first floor one bedroom flats. Freehold. Read more.

Lords Close, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom end-of-terrace house, is presented in great condition throughout and offers spacious accommodation with ample garden. Freehold. Read more.

Egerton Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom, detached house benefits from a bright and spacious interior while also holding planning permission for an extension. Freehold. Read more.

Crowther Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated just down the road from Norwood Junction station, this fantastic three bedroom house is beautifully bright and spacious within boasting a large master bedroom, private garden and eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house is well-presented throughout, offering a sizeable reception room, large private rear garden, conservatory, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb end of terrace three bedroom house offers a wealth of living and entertaining space, a large 67'11ft garden and period bay windows. Freehold. Read more.

Stuart Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning three bedroom house offers fabulous styling and décor with spacious living and entertaining accommodation with private garden and en suite. Freehold. Read more.

St Albans House, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Refurbished throughout, a good-sized three bedroom flat set within a well maintained building close to Streatham Hill, providing bright interiors and stunning views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Carew Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, ample kitchen and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This expansive three bedroom terrace house arranged over two spacious floors offers a superb reception room, a generous reception room, well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Green Lane, Norbury, SW16

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a beautifully large garden wrapping round the property, this beautiful three bedroom house is wonderfully spacious within, benefiting from a beautiful décor and stylish eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Enmore Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard, this stunning three bedroom second floor flat boasts exquisite interiors, a large open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Howberry Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers stylish interior, with double reception room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Croxted Road, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom property has plentiful storage space, a lovely paved garden with shed storage, large reception area with plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Egerton Road, South Norwood, SE25

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful Victorian mid-terrace house offers a wealth of living space and offers great potential. Boasting two reception rooms, three double bedrooms and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Davidson Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished throughout to a great standard, this fantastic three bedroom house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with ample private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Beck Lane, Beckenham, BR3

469950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Excellent three bedroom house, arranged over two floors offering an airy reception room, great dining room, fully fitted kitchen and a convenient driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Wooden Bridge Terrace, Canterbury Grove, West Norwood, SE27

465000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is quietly located close to the amenities of West Norwood, offering a lovely eat-in kitchen and a spacious reception room leading to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

465000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with reception room, separate dining and large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet residential road, this superb three bedroom semi-detached house is well presented throughout and offers a large through lounge with extended modern kitchen, private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

St Lukes Close, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a peaceful location, this charming three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a large well-maintained garden and private garage!. Freehold. Read more.

Elmworth Grove, West Dulwich, SE21

435000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic three bedroom first floor flat, boasts bright and modern interior and has been refurbished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

429950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Kingston Square, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this three bedroom house is well proportioned within, benefiting from a private garden to the rear of the property and large eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned three bedroom period house, offers great accommodation with two reception rooms and large private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Sandringham Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom period house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, separate dining and good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Chartham Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road and a short walk from South Norwood Country Park, this lovely three bedroom terrace house offers an open living area, large private garden and three good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Notson Road, Croydon, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street with heaps of potential, this lovely three bedroom house is well proportioned within offering a neutral décor throughout, private garden, eat-in kitchen and separate utility room. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Northwood Way, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This lovely three bedroom split-level maisonette is bright and incredibly spacious within, boasting an eat-in kitchen, balcony, secluded courtyard and private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Pawsons Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This marvellous three bedroom period house, offers well proportioned accommodation with two reception rooms, spacious bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Willow Wood Crescent, Selhurst, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This marvellous three bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts well proportioned accommodation, with lovely conservatory, garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Birchanger Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting generous living space throughout this three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and further benefits from a lovely garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Stanger Road, South Norwood, SE25

355000 Recently sold

A wonderful three bedroom maisonette offering well presented living space over two floors, boasting a good-sized reception room and lovely eat-in kitchen, set within a period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoreham Close, Beckenham, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a bright reception room, eat-in kitchen and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Whitworth Road, South Norwood, SE25

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Farnley Road, South Norwood, SE25

335000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful recently refurbished three bedroom ground floor flat offers a wealth of living space and benefits from a large bright reception room, and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wychwood Way, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb three bedroom house offering spacious accommodation with neutral interior throughout and benefiting from large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood, boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This incredibly bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a neutral décor within, good-sized bedrooms and excellent location to Thornton Heath station. Leasehold. Read more.

Morland Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful three bedroom flat, is centrally located and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1