Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties to rent in Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cambridge Road, Anerley, SE20

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Finished to a high standard throughout, this impressive three bedroom house arranged over three floors offers a large master bedroom, modern open-plan kitchen leading out to a lovely private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Thornlaw Road, West Norwood, SE27

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious three bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering ample living and entertaining space with a lovely garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Tremaine Road, Anerley, SE20

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This superb three bedroom house boasts bright and spacious accommodation with generous kitchen/dining room and fabulous private rear garden. Read more.

Malden Avenue, South Norwood, SE25

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This superb three bedroom house boasts bright and attractive living space with large reception room, stylish kitchen/dining room and wonderful rear garden. Read more.

Bungalow Road, South Norwood, SE25

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic three bedroom house has been refurbished to a great standard throughout and boasts plenty of living space, modern kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood, boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Read more.

Clive Road, West Dulwich, SE21

3 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious, well presented three bedroom flat situated on the top floor of an imposing period conversion property close to the amenities of West Dulwich. Read more.

St Julians Farm Road, West Norwood, SE27

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this bright three bedroom split-level flat offers modern accommodation with a generous reception room and offerng a great location close to local amenities. Read more.

Watson Place, South Norwood, SE25

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a purpose-built, modern development, this fantastic three bedroom top floor apartment is modern throughout and offers a large open-plan reception room/kitchen leading out to a private balcony. Read more.

Brook Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful three bedroom split-level flat offering stylish and well presented living space benefiting from light and airy 14' reception room, modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Read more.

Clifton Road, South Norwood, SE25

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this spacious three bedroom flat benefits from a neutral décor within, boasting a large reception room and stylish kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape