Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 studio properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembridge Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate, this stunning one bedroom third floor flat offers a wonderful semi-open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Vicarage Court, Vicarage Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stylish and modern studio flat cleverly arranged on the first floor of this portered block with lift and is set moments from Kensington Gardens and Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Square, Notting Hill, W2

575000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a sought-after garden square, this stylish studio flat boasts a contemporary d├ęcor including wood floors throughout, separate kitchen and mosaic-tiled bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within an imposing period conversion, this fantastic studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room with separate mezzanine-level, lovely kitchen and an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting a private entrance and a lovely bay-fronted reception room this charming and bright studio flat is ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally situated on a highly desirable street, this bright Garden studio flat offers a wonderful studio room, well equipped kitchen and direct access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Broadwalk Court, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Located in striking Art Deco style development with porterage and lift in the heart of Notting Hill Gate, this smart and bright west-facing studio and offers bright living space in a wonderful location. Leasehold. Read more.

St Stephens Crescent, Notting Hill, W2

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on the lower ground floor of a wonderful mid-terrace house this, ultra modern studio flat boasts a modern kitchen and great contemporary wet room with good living and sleeping areas. Leasehold. Read more.

St Andrews Square, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an expansive private garden, this wonderful ground floor studio flat offers a bright and spacious studio room, well equipped kitchen and is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Ladbroke Grove. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bramley Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This spacious third floor studio flat situated within a popular development offers well-presented living space and benefits from a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Orme Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within a grand mansion block moments from Notting Hill Gate, this bright fourth floor studio flat offers a well equipped living space and a superb location close by to the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1