Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 3 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

5995000 - 8750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

Leinster Square offers a unique collection of three bedroom impressive houses located in a prestigious, middle of the square location. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Leinster Square offers a premium selection of three bedroom luxury townhouses all boasting fantastic entertaining space with a private balcony and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

These are three bedroom flats within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated on a leafy road in Bayswater, this beautiful, three bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and attractive reception room, and it's own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning décor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property, this magnificent three bedroom split-level apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space finished to the highest specifications. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Princedale Road, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully refurbished throughout, this fantastic three bedroom Freehold house offers stylish living over four floors with a superb decked flat roof. Freehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this truly unique three bedroom four floor house boasts a exceptional open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning private garden and large master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Wellington Close, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant three bedroom three floored mews house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, three good sized bedrooms all with en suite and a ideal location. Freehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fifth floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with exceptional window, modern kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Queensway, this bright and spacious three bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, lovely extension and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, this stunning, recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, fantastic décor, three en suites and a patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Durham Terrace, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering ample storage space, a larger-than-average reception room, eat-in kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms this three bedroom third floor flat is ideally situated on a beautiful quiet tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Ralph Court, Queensway, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and expansive three bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and is set in a stunning period mansion block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

An excellent three bedroom flat found in Notting Hill boasting good sized rooms throughout with all local amenities easily accessible nearby. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Craven Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bright and spacious throughout, this exceptional three bedroom ninth floor flat offers a stunning reception room, well equipped modern kitchen with space to dine and a wonderful communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period conversion this modern three bedroom duplex flat has recently been refurbished throughout boasting bright and spacious accommodation and a sought-after location in Bayswater. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Royal Oak, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic three bedroom two floored flat boasts a wonderful kitchen and an ideal location moments from Westbourne Grove and Paddington. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornwall Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two floors this three bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including three generously-sized double bedrooms, large reception room with a balcony and a contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1