Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Oakleigh Park, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oakleigh Park, N20. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Oakleigh Park, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oakleigh Park North, Whetstone, N20

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Elland Close, New Barnet, EN5

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brookside, East Barnet, EN4

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented two bedroom garden flat featuring contemporary d├ęcor, a charming eat-in kitchen and spacious reception room opening out onto a fabulous private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Great North Road, High Barnet, EN5

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over three floors this two bedroom maisonette provides an excellent amount of living space with a large reception/dining room and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Shurland Avenue, Oakleigh Park, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor on a quiet estate this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room with space to dine, separate modern fully fitted kitchen, two ample bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Cat Hill, East Barnet Village, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated above commercial with own entrance, this large two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a separate kitchen and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Road, New Barnet, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely two bedroom first floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with separate contemporary kitchen, located in the popular residential area of New Barnet. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1