Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 806 1 bedroom properties to rent in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in this contemporary building in the heart of Knightsbridge with underground parking and communal garden, this is a stylish and spacious one bedroom flat boasting wood floors and neutral décor. Read more.

Albany Street, Regent's Park, NW1

861 per week (3731 pcm) £5,166 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fully serviced one bedroom flat boasting naturally bright reception room, ideally located for the superb shops and restaurants of the West End as well as the green open spaces of Regent's Park. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

820 per week (3554 pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic managed building close to a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants, this modern one bedroom apartment combines ample living space with high-quality fixtures and a generous front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation within an imposing house on Harrington Gardens this bright one bedroom flat is very well presented and features communal gardens and a superb location. Read more.

Wimpole Street, Marylebone, W1G

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With contemporary interior design this trendy two bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish minimalist décor, top of the range kitchen and a superb location close to Oxford Street. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of an attractive period building, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat, recently refurbished to offer stylish fittings, neutral décor and access to stunning communal garden. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Ladbroke Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, fantastic kitchen and offers direct access to a stunning communal garden. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Balcombe Street, Marylebone, NW1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer contemporary décor with high-specification fittings throughout. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception with ornate features and is ideally located on the desirable Palace Court. Read more.

Exchange Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes. Read more.

St Marys Place, High Street Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous and modern, one bedroom flat features bright accommodation with stylish décor, lift access, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal garden. Read more.

Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, W8

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar and lovely bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Sloane Square, SW1W

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located just moments from the boutiques of Sloane Square, this stunning one bedroom flat offers bright and stylish accommodation with 25' reception room, contemporary kitchen and communal garden. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a delightful one bedroom flat offering generous and beautifully presented living space with neutral décor, plenty of storage space and a fabulous balcony with views over communal gardens. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located on the second floor and benefits from high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Manchester Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential road in the heart of Marylebone, this fabulous one bedroom maisonette offers incredibly generous living space with a private patio garden. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate, this sleek modern one bedroom flat boasts a lovely open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and a fantastic balcony. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Merchant Square, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a contemporary development with 24-hour concierge this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers naturally bright, spacious rooms with neutral décor, off-street parking and a superb location moments from Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this lovely property is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with breathtaking views over the River Thames, this high-specification first floor apartment boasts contemporary interiors and underground parking. Read more.

Star Place, Wapping, E1W

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom third floor flat boasts stunning views across the gorgeous St Katherine Docks from it's private balcony accessed by both the open-plan reception room and spacious bedroom. Read more.

Royle Building, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic views, this great one bedroom duplex flat is situated within a popular development and boasts large interiors and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a sought-after development that boasts communal gym, pool and cinema, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers open-plan reception room and fantastic views across London. Read more.

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

Cresswell Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat benefiting from a recent refurbishment, stylish open-plan accommodation and a highly-sought after location. Read more.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brand new development, this wonderfully smart one bedroom flat offers excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym close within Kensington. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings. Read more.

Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious one bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a premium Chelsea building offering exceptional access to local shops and boutiques available around Sloane Square. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright contemporary interiors with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning one bedroom flat is served by some of London's most premier shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road. Read more.

Kensington Green, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers great proportions throughout, lovely communal garden, 24-hour porterage and secure underground parking. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat flooded with natural light boasts an open-plan layout with high ceilings and ample proportions throughout. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Notting Hill, W11

1 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat is boasting an exquisite reception room, lovely modern kitchen and is enviably located close to Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a private balcony offering amazing views over Limehouse Basin, this large one bedroom flat further benefits from underground parking and open-plan living with a contemporary interior. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Portobello Road, this fantastic, newly refurbished, one bedroom flat is well arranged on the second floor of a period conversion with a neutral décor and high ceilings. Read more.

Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart period conversion which benefits from an enviable position moments from the Brunswick Centre. Read more.

Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on a peaceful mews street this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright décor throughout. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Read more.

Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat is perfectly situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and offers an en suite bedroom, separate kitchen and concierge service. Read more.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Read more.

Holland Park Gardens, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom property situated on the second floor with bright and stylish rooms which benefits from a sought-after location in Holland Park. Read more.

Chesterfield Gardens, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building in the heart of Mayfair, this superb one bedroom provides stylish modern living space presented in excellent condition. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury this fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright, modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, W1K

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom flat featuring a well proportioned reception room, a separate cloakroom and a superb location moments from the shops and eateries of the West End and Hyde Park. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park, W6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a beautiful period mansion block this striking one bedroom apartment offers a stunning modern finish throughout with gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen and impressive bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, W8

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a highly desirable road in Notting Hill, this beautiful one bedroom flat is set on the first floor and boasts a bright and spacious reception and modern bathroom. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Regent's Park, NW1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning portered building in the heart of Marylebone, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant living space with direct access to a communal courtyard. Read more.

Blomfield Court, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat combine stylish décor with generous living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Stanhope Terrace, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of an attractive stucco-fronted town house, this spacious one bedroom flat combines generous rooms with bright interior décor and a wonderful location close to Hyde Park. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom ground floor flat situated on the much sought-after St Georges Square offering modern interiors throughout. Read more.

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering modern interiors with generous living space this fabulous one bedroom flat is situated within a smart period conversion with an enviable location. Read more.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned next to Hyde Park and combining period features with fresh, contemporary interiors, this spacious one bedroom flat is set within a period conversion. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a purpose-built residential development moments from the fashionable King's Road, this charming one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious living and entertaining space. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is located on a sought-after road in Chelsea. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on trendy King's Road, this is a wonderful and light one bedroom flat boasting open-plan living space with direct lift access, beautiful wood floors, lots of storage space and en suite facilities. Read more.

Wardour Mews, Soho, W1F

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ticked away from the hustle and bustle of Soho on a quiet mews, this fabulous one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with fresh modern décor. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a brand new development in Nine Elms. The apartment features top of the range fixtures and fittings, open-plan kitchen, a balcony and ample storage. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished one bedroom flat offers a high standard finish, contemporary fixtures and fittings and a bright spacious layout situated on King's Road. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly desirable location, this spacious lower ground floor one bedroom flat, offers an exceptional open-plan dining room, modern kitchen and a lovely reception room with feature fireplace. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent one bedroom, twentyninth floor flat boasts a bright, open-plan kitchen/reception room and generous bedroom with wall-to-wall windows in a brilliant location in Canary Wharf. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location just off Oxford Street, this one bedroom flat is situated on the fourth floor of a wonderful, secure building within easy reach of Hyde Park and the facilities of Mayfair. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a smart residential building this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral décor with an excellent location. Read more.

Talbot Road, Westbourne Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a bright open-plan reception room and a large roof terrace. Read more.

Squirries Street, Bethnal Green, E2

1 bedroom flat to rent

Luxurious live/work space with vast proportions, neutral décor and a gorgeous roof terrace, all moments from Brick Lane, Hoxton Square and Bethnal Green Underground Station (Central Line). Read more.

Leinster Square, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and a fantastic reception room with three generous sash windows overlooking the communal gardens, this stunning one bedroom flat is located in a beautiful corner-positioned period building. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Positioned on the first floor of a superb serviced building, this well proportioned one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors and a highly desirable location close to Piccadilly and Hyde Park. Read more.

Balcombe Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Combining beautiful period features with elegant modern interiors and plentiful natural light, this superb one bedroom apartment benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Leather Lane, Farringdon, EC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a newly refurbished flat on the second floor at 50 Leather Lane. The property has been finished stylishly and to a very high standard, and is wonderfully bright and airy. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brilliant Harrods development, this modern and stylish one bedroom apartment offers outstanding accommodation with high-specification feature lights and wooden floors. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful and prestigious mansion block, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish and luxurious living space located moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Hinde Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom flat ideally situated in the heart of fashionable Marylebone offers generous accommodation with period features. Read more.

Drury Lane, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of desirable Covent Garden this beautifully presented one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout. Read more.

Lillie Square, Earls Court, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive one bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a brilliant new West Brompton development offering a high-specification finish with a private balcony. Read more.

Ansdell Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street, a beautiful cottage-style one bedroom house offering contemporary features, an open-plan layout and an en suite bathroom. Read more.

Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just north of Hyde Park this fabulous one bedroom flat offers stylish and bright interiors throughout with spacious accommodation. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from amenities, this bright and spacious raised ground floor one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room with bay windows, contemporary décor throughout and a lovely extensive rear garden. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting well proportioned living space and two sizeable balconies, this bright one bedroom flat is superbly positioned on the first floor of a attractive town house just moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic Bayswater location this spacious one bedroom first floor flat benefits from a large master bedroom, a stylish modern bathroom and a bright and airy reception room that leads onto a private balcony. Read more.

Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a superb modern development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts crisp, neutral interiors, high-quality fittings and an enviable location adjacent to Great Portland Street. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Bayswater, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Read more.

Howick Place, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and beautifully presented interiors in central Westminster, this stunning one bedroom flat further boasts a private balcony and a perfect entertaining space. Read more.

Thayer Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Combining stylish period features with a wonderful fresh interiors, this superb one bedroom flat boasts well proportioned interiors and a stunning location amongst the genteel surroundings of Marylebone High Street. Read more.

Colville Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a superb east-facing balcony with superb views, this stylish one bedroom apartment is well arranged in this period conversion set back from the main road in private gardens. Read more.

North Mews, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just off Grays Inn Road with a variety of amenities close at hand, this delightful one bedroom first floor offers bright and airy accommodation. Read more.

Carrington Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of the Mayfair, this wonderful one bedroom flat is located in an impressive block and presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on Ladbroke Grove this spacious split-level one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine, gorgeous bedroom with en suite and a fantastic private roof terrace. Read more.

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting outstanding views over London, a host of contemporary fittings and fixtures and luxurious modern living space. Read more.

Coville Houses, Notting Hill, W11

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented, this light and spacious one bedroom apartment is well arranged on the raised ground floor of a period conversion and benefits from high ceilings, wonderful features and quiet location. Read more.

There are 706 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

1 bedroom properties (806)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape