Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 522 4 bedroom properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kenmont Gardens, North Kensington, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A highly unique four bedroom converted church with an impressive reception room with full-height ceiling, private patio and stylish finish alongside many of the church's original features. Freehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

7950000 - 8150000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

A sublime collection of four bedroom townhouses each finished to an immaculate standard with high ceilings, courtyards, balconies and ample storage in a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

An incredible four bedroom split-level penthouse apartment offering stunning living and entertaining space with panoramic views over the capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exceptional four bedroom house offers premium finishing's and designer interiors with a cinema room and double reception and boats a prime location in one of London's most prestigious neighbourhoods; Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

South Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This striking five bedroom property boasts an outstanding reception room, substantial bedrooms with ample storage, traditional wooden panelling throughout, marble bathrooms and a balcony overlooking a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this prestigious address, this breath taking four bedroom first floor lateral flat offers impressive high ceilings, an amazing reception room and dining room, lovely balcony and contemporary fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Anderson Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This immaculately refurbished four bedroom house is arranged over four spacious floors and boasts a garage, patio, double reception and high ceilings throughout within this sought-after location close to Sloane Square. Freehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a red brick mansion block this stunning four bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over four floors, this fantastic four bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including two reception rooms and 255 sq. ft. studio. Freehold. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third, fourth and fifth floors, this spacious four bedroom luxury apartment offers impressive interiors with a feature reception and a fantastic master suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique four bedroom house boasts a stunning open-plan modern kitchen, lovely master bedroom and an expansive reception room leading to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

2300000 - 4260000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 4 bedroom apartments for sale

This outstanding, architect-designed development offers a fabulous range of four bedroom apartments in an ideal location surrounded by a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A unique four bedroom apartment with a private entrance, South-facing garden, modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a wonderful location in Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Street, Marylebone, W1U

4000000 Recently sold

4 bedroom building for sale

This spacious freehold building is located in the heart of desirable Marylebone and consists of four separate one bedroom flats and one commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

Marloes Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A staggering and exceptionally bright four bedroom flat (with lift and porter), boasting recently refurbished interior with contemporary and stylish fittings, en suite facilities, balcony and a truly superb location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area. Freehold. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive four bedroom luxury apartment is set on the first floor and offers an expanse of lateral space with high ceilings, parquet wooden floors and wonderful views over pretty gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This magnificent four bedroom apartment offers a wealth of lateral living and entertaining space with elegant décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Freehold. Read more.

Kensington Court Place, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superior four bedroom family home is presented over four incredible floors, renovated to a meticulous standard and offering the highest quality fixtures and fittings and a prime location in the heart of Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

Ravenscourt Park, Ravenscourt Park, W6

3200000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Avenue Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning four bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development with concierge, boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, large private terrace and secure underground parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Uverdale Road, Lots Road, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fabulous four bedroom house ideally located in Chelsea, close to the River Thames and benefiting from modern neutral décor throughout with period features. Freehold. Read more.

Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a peaceful gated mews development, this stunning three bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout and a lovely private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Six floors of stunning living and entertaining space, linked by an elegant spiral staircase and culminating in a private roof terrace with hot tub, this incredible three bedroom converted warehouse has it all. Freehold. Read more.

Alderney Street, Pimlico, SW1V

2900000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic and architecturally remodelled, this spacious four bedroom apartment is presented over three floors with modern interiors and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over two floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located on a peaceful residential street in the desirable area of Hampstead. Freehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning four bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Copgate Path, Upper Norwood, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom cottage for sale

Situated in a secluded location surrounded by Streatham Common, this grand four bedroom house offers beautiful accommodation with two superb annex's, large private grounds and gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Sulivan Road, Hurlingham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet street by Hurlingham park, this fantastic recently built four bedroom house features beautifully presented interiors, spacious entertaining accommodation and rear patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautiful four bedroom house found in Bayswater benefiting from a bright and spacious interior living space and a location ideal for all local amenities and the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Waterford Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over four floors, this beautifully presented four bedroom town house benefits from superb period features in a great central location. Freehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a striking mansion block this fabulous five bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with bright, neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Aldensley Road, Brackenbury Village, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the sought-after area of Brackenbury Village, this stunning four bedroom house offers substantial accommodation within a converted bakery with original bread oven. Freehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

2495000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom house is located in a superb location in Chelsea and offers expansive entertaining accommodation with beautiful interiors and a fantastic roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Ridgway Place, Wimbledon Village, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this stunning four bedroom coach house is beautifully arranged and offers generous accommodation, including a wonderful kitchen leading to a secluded garden. Freehold. Read more.

Flaxman Terrace, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This spacious four bedroom house features a unique layout within a lovely Grade II listed building which is ideally located moments from Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia. Freehold. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral décor throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Gavelston Road, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors and boasting a simply stunning refurbishment throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is immaculately presented within offering stylish and modern accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Burnaby Street, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful and substantial, four bedroom house arranged over four floors and presented in excellent condition with a chic double reception room, superb study with access to a charming rear garden and a roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning four bedroom house is located moments from the many amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Frognal Mansions, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom flat is set within a classic mansion block moments from Hampstead High Street and offers abundant living space with many original features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

2200000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Regents Drive, Woodford Green, IG8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This amazing four bedroom duplex apartment boasts a fantastic reception room, a stunning kitchen/ second reception room and great master bedroom with en suite shower room. Located in a secure gated community. Leasehold. Read more.

Trinity Crescent, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This unique architect designed house boasts four exceptionally spacious bedrooms and superb accommodation in this quiet residential location, with a lovely secluded garden and secure off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Addison Bridge Place, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Rarely available to market, this beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house is set across four floors and boasts two large reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a private patio garden and a double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is an exceptional penthouse apartment four bedrooms and an enormous private balcony with picture-perfect views North London woodlands. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Avenue, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £2,000,000. Recently renovated to an exceptionally high-specification this four bedroom house boasts a stunning eat-in kitchen, expansive reception room, two en suites and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

The Avenue, Brondesbury, NW6

1999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a quiet residential street in Chelsea, this bright four bedroom family maisonette with private entrance, offers modern accommodation with south-west facing roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Harbledown Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house featuring a larger-than-average kitchen with ample space for dining and entertaining, as well as lovely patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Blomfield Court, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a superb location moments from the fashionable pavement amenities of Clifton Road, this stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive period mansion block with a lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

These fantastic new four bedroom town houses offer bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private outdoor spaces. Freehold. Read more.

Castelnau, Barnes, SW13

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house elegantly arranged over three floors, boasting a generous double reception room, sizeable kitchen and patio, located moments from Hammersmith Bridge. Freehold. Read more.

Saltram Crescent, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a generous end of terrace period conversion this unique four bedroom maisonette offers exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation boasting two en suites, a wonderful terrace and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Wapping High Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning riverside warehouse conversion this superb four bedroom apartment offers fantastic living and entertaining space with an expansive reception room and two balconies with fabulous views. Leasehold. Read more.

Dock Cottages, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Built in 1824 and fantastically located moments from the River Thames, this unique four bedroom house includes two generously sized bathrooms, a conservatory, a large reception room and wonderful gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Transept Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this superb four bedroom apartment offers a wealth of lateral living and entertaining space with high ceilings and beautiful parquet wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom maisonette has been recently refurbished to a high-specification and comprises a superb open-plan reception room with a beautiful balcony and a state-of-the-art designer Kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dawson Road, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors, this stunning four bedroom house boasting spacious open-plan accommodation features a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Fitzgeorge Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply fantastic four bedroom penthouse flat offering bright and spacious living and entertaining accommodation, with high ceilings and beautiful interior décor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a grand and imposing four bedroom flat on the first floor of the fantastic Pryors building, boasting picturesque views of the private grounds and plentiful living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb five bedroom house has been beautifully refurbished throughout to provide a stylish and contemporary house close to the Thames. Freehold. Read more.

Second Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Renovated to an extremely high standard throughout and spaciously arranged over three fantastic floors this four bedroom Victorian house offers opulent interiors, amazing open-plan living and a garden room. Freehold. Read more.

Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish, modern and beautifully presented throughout, this stunning four bedroom flat is bright and incredibly spacious within boasting two balconies, two bathrooms and gorgeous views over to River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Alexander Avenue, Willesden Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this sizeable four bedroom detached house offering spacious accommodation, boasts an en suite master bedroom, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Private Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a tree-lined private road, this stunning Victorian villa was built by architect Arthur Heygate Mackmurdo c.1887 and boasts four double bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen, expansive garden and period details throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a great location in West Hampstead, this stunning four bedroom maisonette offers ample living space with stylish interior design, luxurious bathroom suites and a private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Royal Victoria Patriotic Building, Spencer Park, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptional 3547sq ft four bedroom apartment set within a Grade II listed former orphanage built in 1857, now a multi-purpose development. This is the largest property within the building with four levels. Leasehold. Read more.

Latimer Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful four bedroom house with period features benefits from a newly refurbished large kitchen, reception room with space to dine, a sleek en suite master bedroom and ample storage space. Freehold. Read more.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this fabulous four bedroom house is ideally located on a popular residential road moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Wilton Avenue, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house offers a beautiful combination of high-specification interior finish with classic period layout and offers a beautiful double reception room and kitchen opening to garden. Freehold. Read more.

Musard Road, Barons Court, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully refurbished four bedroom house offering high-specification fixtures and fittings including a bespoke kitchen with Carrara marble worktops. Freehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning four bedroom maisonette is generously arranged over two floors boasting a gorgeous en suite master bedroom and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Brewery Gate, Twickenham, TW1

1550000 - 1750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

Situated in an ideal location for Twickenham's town centre, this fabulous development boasts chic living space with high-specification fixtures and fittings and interior designed communal areas. Freehold. Read more.

Underhill Road, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace house, offers ample accommodation with high ceilings and large garden with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Rosemont Road, South Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house offers bright and airy accommodation smartly arranged over four floors including a garage and three private balconies. Freehold. Read more.

Beech Hill, Hadley Wood, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Entered through a private gate, this impressive four bedroom detached property boasts a bright reception, expansive kitchen, two en suite bedrooms, as well as two further ample bedrooms and separate bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Denbigh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

This charming four bedroom, mid-terrace apartment is arranged over four expansive floors and boasts a brilliant roof terrace with ample space to entertain. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Upper Park Road, Belsize Park, NW3

OIEO 1699950

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with newly built extension, designed and created by an international interior designer. Freehold. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fantastic four bedroom lower ground flat situated within a lovely period building offering bright and spacious interiors located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Leasehold. Read more.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting extensively refurbished interiors to a high contemporary standard this superb four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of entertaining and living space throughout. Further boasting a driveway and garden. Freehold. Read more.

Dollis Park, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering generous living space and excellent potential to renovate and develop this extensive five bedroom house boasts two fabulous reception rooms, a charming rear garden, garage and driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely private garden to the rear off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Barrowgate Road, Chiswick, W4

1625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Stanhope Avenue, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this fantastic four bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting spacious accommodation and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Chase Green Avenue, Chase Side, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This impressive four bedroom house, boasts a stunning reception room leading to a large dining room, a fully fitted eat-in kitchen, four sizeable bedrooms and a beautiful rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gowan Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the desirable area of Munster Village, this expansive four bedroom mid-terrace house is set across three floors and offers spacious interiors with potential to modernise and a private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Redston Road, Crouch End, N8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a stunning location, this well proportioned five bedroom house benefits from a stunning interior and an attractive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Howard Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This immaculately presented, spacious four bedroom, three storey house is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, featuring stylish & modern fixtures and fittings, two en suites, driveway and superb garden. Freehold. Read more.

Darlan Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors, boasting a gorgeous eat-in kitchen, secluded garden and cellar. Freehold. Read more.

St Margarets Road, St Margarets, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated back from the road, this expansive four bedroom four floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan kitchen with space to dine, large reception room and a well-maintained private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Mount Park Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located moments from Ealing Broadway, this generous four bedroom detached house has an extensive reception room leading to eat-in kitchen and rear garden, as well as a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Benson Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

An excellent four bedroom period house located on a quiet residential area of Forest Hill offering comfortable living space with a quality finish throughout, with good local amenities close to hand. Freehold. Read more.

Claremont Road, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Bursting with character, this elegant and imposing four bedroom period house is arranged over three floors and features a superb double reception room and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Hall Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house boasts fabulous contemporary interiors throughout, finished to the highest standard, offering a naturally bright open-plan living space with garden access via full length sliding doors. Freehold. Read more.

Brookway, Blackheath, SE3

1500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

There are 422 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

4 bedroom properties (519)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Ruffell1