Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 227 5 bedroom properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This spacious five bedroom house boasts classic interiors, including a spectacular double reception room, a modernized kitchen and family room, five double bedrooms and an impressive 44' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom maisonette for sale

A rare opportunity to acquire four separate flats within a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Belgravia, collectively the flat contain five bedrooms arranged over the lower ground, ground and first floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom apartment for sale

Elegantly arranged over two generous floors and offering a bright and contemporary interior, this desirable four/five bedroom apartment is enviably located within a secure residential development in Belgravia. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over five floors, this expansive four bedroom house has been developed to the highest standard with an impressive, intelligent media system, patios and two receptions. Freehold. Read more.

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this magnificent five bedroom house offers expansive accommodation arranged over four floors boasting a substantial rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Pitt Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Ideally positioned moments from the amenities and transport links of both Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious five bedroom five floored house boasts outside space and expansive rooms. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Hill Road, Coombe, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An outstanding five bedroom house arranged over three spacious floors and benefiting from a double garage and beautiful refurbishment throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Park, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

With a highly sought-after location next to Ealing Common this completely refurbished five bedroom, five bathroom detached house offers a striking interior finish throughout highlighted with Victorian period charm. Freehold. Read more.

Winchester Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom penthouse for sale

Arranged over the sixth and seventh floors, this impressive five bedroom penthouse apartment offers ample living space, light-filled rooms and superb views from a decked roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Middle Field, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located this beautifully presented and luxurious five bedroom house has been designed to the highest standards throughout and boasts a fabulous private garden. Freehold. Read more.

York Buildings, The Strand, WC2N

3650000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located moments from The Strand this fabulous five bedroom house offers spacious accommodation arranged over five floors of a stunning period conversion. Freehold. Read more.

Barkston Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

3650000 Recently sold

This outstanding five bedroom apartment offers fabulous entertaining accommodation with an imposing reception room and dining room, sleek kitchen and access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clareville Grove, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located in a quiet and attractive address, this is a delightful four bedroom house arranged over four floors and boasting recently refurbished accommodation with a lovely rear garden and plenty of storage space. Freehold. Read more.

Manor Way, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This elegant and substantial arts and crafts house boasts expansive accommodation over two floors, spectacularly designed to offer the perfect combination of family life and entertaining. Freehold. Read more.

Mortimer Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom building for sale

This imposing six floor period building offers a rare opportunity to purchase a commercial shop with basement and additional floors of substantial space with wooden floors all in superb condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This superb 5 bedroom four floor house benefits from imposing entertaining accommodation in a wider than average building with potential to add a mansard extension above and all situated in this quiet Chelsea location. Freehold. Read more.

Bancroft Avenue, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this beautifully presented five bedroom house boasts ample entertaining space, well proportioned rooms throughout, a large private garden at the rear and a private garage at the front. Freehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This is an amazing, rare Georgian-style building in the heart of Hampstead, split into two maisonettes but offered as one expansive house. With immaculate and luxurious interiors, and a landscaped private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Southwood Lawn Road, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful five bedroom, three storey, semi-detached period house boasts expansive living space throughout including, separate bay-fronted reception and dining rooms, a spacious entrance hall and modern kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Broad Walk, Winchmore Hill, N21

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A generously proportioned five bedroom detached house, beautifully arranged over two floors and boasting exceptional interiors, a beautiful private garden and a carousel driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Backside Common, Guildford, GU3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Set on a wonderfully rural plot of land with stunning views across the Surrey Hills, this impressive five bedroom house offers capacious living and entertaining space and boasts an indoor swimming pool and a cinema room. Freehold. Read more.

Thornhill Crescent, Angel, N1

2999950 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

An exceptionally large five bedroom house located on a picturesque and sought-after Square adjoining Barnsbury Wood. boasting well proportioned living and entertaining space and original features. Freehold. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Imperial Wharf, SW6

2995500 Recently sold

Situated on the sixth floor of a popular riverside development, this generous property benefits from five bedrooms, two with an en suite and an expansive reception room with river views. Leasehold. Read more.

South View Road, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate, this stunning five bedroom house benefits from period features beautifully combined with contemporary décor and an extensive garden with a summer house and pool. Freehold. Read more.

Maze Hill, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This exciting home comprises a wing of one of the most prestigious, early Georgian buildings in Greenwich. The five bedroom Grade I listed castle offers spacious accommodation with many period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Albany Park Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented five bedroom detached house set on a sought-after road in Kingston, boasting impressive entertaining space and a stunning garden backing onto the Thames towpath. Freehold. Read more.

The Avenue, West Ealing, W13

2350000 - 2595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 5 bedroom houses for sale

A stunning selection of five bedroom, four storey town houses are available boasting luxurious and bespoke interiors, private West-facing gardens and large individual driveways for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Sulivan Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Painstakingly refurbished, this four storey terrace house boasts five bedrooms with stunning open-plan accommodation and separate home office. Freehold. Read more.

Mountview Road, Claygate, KT10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This outstanding five bedroom detached house, boasts capacious living and entertaining space with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, set back from the road on a private estate in Claygate. Freehold. Read more.

Agincourt Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated moments from local amenities and Hampstead Heath, this spacious five bedroom house set over three floors, boasts potential to renovate throughout and offers bright interiors and a paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

Trinity Church Road, Barnes, SW13

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors, this stunning five bedroom town house is incredibly spacious inside offering a lovely open-plan kitchen, conservatory, roof terrace, two balconies, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Gironde Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Fulham, this truly breathtaking five bedroom family house has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors and stylish interior décor throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Thorney Hedge Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Set in a superb location moments from central Chiswick this beautiful five bedroom house offers fours floors of stunning accommodation with fantastic private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Moore Park Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic five bedroom corner terrace between Fulham Broadway and King's Road features a recent refurbishment and offers bright and contemporary accommodation with beautiful features. Freehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This beautifully presented, four storey, five bedroom period house boasts expansive modern interiors throughout, featuring three stylish en suites, a family bathroom, stunning open-plan living with a gorgeous kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Albany Park Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous development of two stunning five bedroom houses offers outstanding living and entertaining accommodation with beautifully finished interior designed décor. Freehold. Read more.

Foxdell, Northwood, HA6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of Northwood, this newly refurbished five bedroom detached house is arranger over three floors and boasts a high modern finish throughout with a well maintained private garden and a double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Letterstone Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous extended five bedroom house benefits from a beautiful refurbishment throughout and is arranged over four spacious floors of a period terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Rheidol Terrace, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of vibrant Islington, this spacious five bedroom period house provides stylish accommodation throughout and features a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndale Avenue, Child's Hill, NW2

2050000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Split over three floors this stunning five bedroom house boasts a double reception with open fireplace, kitchen/dining room, multiple en suites and further benefits from a separate annexe with underfloor heating. Freehold. Read more.

Kempe Road, Kensal Rise, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors this well presented five bedroom house benefiting from spacious open-plan accommodation boasts original period features and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sutton Court Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Set in a fantastic central Chiswick location this beautiful five bedroom period house offers a superb living space with gorgeous dining room/conservatory, en suite master bedroom and private secluded garden. Freehold. Read more.

Deansway, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptional standard and set over four floors, this stunning five bedroom period house offers an expansive open-plan reception room leading out to a raised decking area that overlooks the rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lorenzo Street, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom building for sale

Providing a superb investment opportunity, this wonderful building is situated in the heart of King's Cross and affords five fantastic studio flats with bright and modern interiors. Freehold. Read more.

Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic and unusually large double fronted imposing Victorian house lies within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. It's one of kind offering over 3000sqft in grand living space and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Whitcombe Mews, Kew, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An outstanding five bedroom detached house in the highly desirable 'Kew Riverside' development, boasting two reception rooms, underfloor heating and a garage with a studio apartment above. Freehold. Read more.

St Quintin Avenue, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Currently arranged as two flats but with potential to reinstate as a family home, this spacious five bedroomed property over three floors offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with a good-sized garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hartham Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A magnificent five bedroom Victorian terrace in a quiet leafy conservation area with spacious living and entertaining space and a fabulous mature south-facing rear garden with luxury gym and sauna. Freehold. Read more.

Church Road, East Molesey, KT8

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom detached cottage refurbished to a high standard offering a surfeit of entertaining space including a fantastic cinema room and amazing master bedroom with full luxury en suite bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Festing Road, West Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This superb five bedroom house has been styled to an exceptional standard. Benefiting from a large eat-in kitchen, great entertainment space, garden, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, roof terrace, and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An amazing five bedroom detached house boasting an impressive 26'3 family room with French doors to a beautiful landscaped garden, state-of-the-art features and bespoke fittingsand gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Westward, Richmond, TW1

1950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kennington Road, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over five floors including the basement flat, this spacious five bedroom Georgian house boasts a lovely garden with a study, five generously-sized double bedrooms and a large open-plan reception room. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Grove, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Renovated to an exceptional standard, this impressive five bedroom semi-detached house boasts generously proportioned living space, two en suite bedrooms and a superb 90' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Anson Road, Gladstone Park, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors this exceptional five bedroom detached property features beautifully decorated living and entertaining space throughout, high-quality fixtures and a spacious private garden to rear. Freehold. Read more.

Newick Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An amazing freehold five bedroom house and self-contained one bedroom flat boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout and a wonderful south-facing private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Sulgrave Road, Brook Green, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located in sought-after Brook Green this stylish five bedroom property boasts an impressive reception room with ample space to dine and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Freehold. Read more.

East Acton Lane, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This stunning five bedroom house has been extensively refurbished and extended boasting large, bright living space, a large driveway and a wonderful rear garden with separate guest house and conservatory. Freehold. Read more.

Wellington Road, Bush Hill Park, EN1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic five bedroom detached house, offers plenty of living space, five expansive bedrooms, several open fireplaces, enormous garden as well as off-street parking with room for four vehicles. Freehold. Read more.

Kennington Park Road, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This expansive five bedroom house is arranged over five floors each with a charming, south east facing bay. The property boasts an impressive 60' private garden, three reception rooms and a superb central location. Freehold. Read more.

Hodford Road, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom semi-detached house featuring a mixture of modern and period features boasting a large private garden to the rear and off-street parking for three cars. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsham Road, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented, with a mixture of classical and modern interior design, this stunning five bedroom Victorian terrace house is spaciously arranged over three floors and further benefits from a large cellar. Freehold. Read more.

Westlinton Close, Mill Hill East, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An impressive five bedroom detached house offering ample living space, two en suite bedrooms, a fabulous reception room, a rear garden and a double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Longton Avenue, Sydenham, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent five bedroom detached period house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts substantial living and entertaining space. Freehold. Read more.

Forest View Road, Loughton, IG10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This stunning five bedroom house boasts gorgeous décor, offering an outstanding selection of living and entertaining space, a luxurious entrance hall with glass staircase and elegant chandelier, with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Lane West, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom detached house recently built with a contemporary finish and arranged over two floors, affording a chic reception room/kitchen with bi-folding doors opening onto the garden. Freehold. Read more.

Mayfield Road, London Fields, E8

1795000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful five bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, unique quirky features with two lovely roof terraces and patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Brewery Gate, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated in an ideal location for Twickenham's town centre, this fabulous development boasts chic living space with high-specification fixtures and fittings and interior designed communal areas. Freehold. Read more.

Consort Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This stunning Grade II listed, Georgian house benefits from a spacious and characterful layout featuring five bedrooms and two reception rooms. Freehold. Read more.

Dukes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented five bedroom house, which provides extremely spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, an generous eat-in kitchen and an 80' garden, in a desirable location in Muswell Hill. Freehold. Read more.

Sarsfeld Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Presented in fantastic condition offering three expansive floors of accommodation as well as a large cellar, this five bedroom Victorian terrace also provides a modern eat-in kitchen and south-easterly facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Copse Hill, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented five bedroom house offering expansive accommodation featuring a stunning kitchen opening onto a fantastic garden, two en suite bedrooms and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Cleardown, Hockering, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A truly stunning five bedroom family home, enviably located on a private road and boasting beautiful, mature gardens, generous driveway, double garage and superb conservatory/sun room. Freehold. Read more.

The Ridings, Hanger Hill, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A well presented five bedroom double fronted detached house featuring three reception rooms, an extensive garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

St Marys Grove, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful period five bedroom house offers an exceptional living space with gorgeous double reception room leading to conservatory, onto a private garden and also offers a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Carlton Close, Child's Hill, NW3

1685000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Marquis Road, Camden, NW1

1675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Nursery Road, Loughton, IG10

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic five bedroom house boasts a stunning reception hall, a cosy formal living room and a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room. Freehold. Read more.

Shepherds Hill, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an expansive interior and an equally impressive private garden this superb five bedroom ground floor apartment is finished to a good contemporary standard and offers two off street garages. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sunset View, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet road this outstanding five bedroom detached house boasts multiple reception rooms, fantastic kitchen, five double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, Stylish bathroom and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Anson Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A lovely five bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a garage with ample storage space, large private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Carysfort Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from Clissold Park this fabulous five bedroom house combines spacious accommodation with bright, well presented interiors throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located on the quiet tree-lined Elsham Road this superb seven bedroom maisonette with one study room, is well presented over three floors, boastings spacious rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

London Road, Guildford, GU1

1550000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from the amenities along Guildford's historic cobbled High Street, this wonderful five bedroom property is split into a three bedroom house and a two bedroom annexe, with a garden and a swimming pool. Freehold. Read more.

Egliston Mews, West Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This simply stunning five bedroom house on a beautiful and quiet street has been superbly re-furbished throughout, boasting an exceptionally stylish and modern interior, gorgeously maintained garden and private garage. Freehold. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located moments from Battersea Park, this fabulous five bedroom house offers a wealth of beautifully presented living and entertaining space with a large rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This gorgeous five bedroom Victorian house, is arranged over three floors and is presented in fantastic condition throughout with a wealth of period features, working fireplaces, two reception rooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Florence Road, Stroud Green, N4

1500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Burnaby Gardens, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street in the popular Grove Park area of Chiswick, a stunning five bedroom house that offers extremely spacious and well presented accommodation with a charming garden. Freehold. Read more.

Newark Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over fours floors, this charming five bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including a delightful roof terrace and a top floor studio with mezzanine. Freehold. Read more.

Stockwell Terrace, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over five floors, this five bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including a large double reception room, a delightful 74' garden and five generously-sized double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Foxgrove Avenue, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this beautiful five bedroom detached house, boasts modern and stylish interior with great living and entertaining space. Freehold. Read more.

Sudbury Court Drive, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful five bedroom house has been refurbished throughout boasting a stunning reception/dining room, beautiful conservatory, bright bedrooms, extensive garden, out house and swimming pool. Freehold. Read more.

Osbaldeston Road, Stoke Newington, N16

1450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Perham Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic five bedroom period house offers a beautifully refurbished, modern interior including a 27'9 reception room and luxury kitchen, with a spacious terrace on the roof. Freehold. Read more.

Hanover Gardens, Oval, Oval, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This charming Georgian five bedroom end-of-terrace family house occupies a prime position on a privately owned garden square with period features, a sunny private garden and includes a self contained one bedroom flat. Freehold. Read more.

The Beacons, Loughton, IG10

1449995 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Offering a wealth of living space this immaculately presented five bedroom house boasts a spacious reception room, separate dining room, office, utility room and a large modern kitchen leading onto the gorgeous garden. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An impressive five bedroom family house, ideally located for the amenities of central Wimbledon and Wimbledon Park. This fabulous house is presented to a very high standard and benefits from off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Sandal Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning five bedroom period house boasting a beautiful, mature rear garden, off-street parking and original features throughout ideally located moments from the high street and station. Freehold. Read more.

Erlanger Road, Telegraph Hill, SE14

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful period house boasts five double bedrooms, a wine cellar, huge rear garden, period features and is arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

There are 127 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

5 bedroom properties (225)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Nick Nick Stops1