Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 25 6 bedroom properties to rent in . You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 6 bedroom properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Penthouse, Knightsbridge, SW1X

20000 per week (86667 pcm) £120,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom apartment to rent

An impressive six bedroom penthouse apartment offering a prestigious location in Knightsbridge opposite Hyde Park and superb living and entertaining space with elegant décor and en suite facilities. Read more.

South Hill Avenue, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

2884.62 per week (12500 pcm) £17,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located, this exceptional six bedroom Victorian house has been newly renovated with a luxurious finish throughout and further benefits from a beautiful garden and a gated entrance with off-street parking. Read more.

Petyt Place, Chelsea, SW3

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This is an elegant six bedroom family house with garage and front and back gardens. It is located on a leafy cul-de-sac on Cheyne Walk overlooking the River Thames, within one of Chelsea's most desirable locations. Read more.

Convent Mews, Wimbledon, SW19

2307.69 per week (10000 pcm) £13,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

A superb six bedroom detached house set within a contemporary development, boasting four floors of luxurious accommodation, including a fabulous kitchen, a cinema room and a beautiful garden. Read more.

Holne Chase, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

2307.69 per week (10000 pcm) £13,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful six bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a dumb waiter across all three floors, a large garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Queensmill Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

2300 per week (9967 pcm) £13,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Benefiting from a south-facing garden and garage, this outstanding six bedroom house benefits from a superb refurbishment including oak parquet flooring in the reception room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Church Road, Highgate, N6

1795 per week (7779 pcm) £10,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This gorgeous six bedroom detached house boasts expansive interiors throughout, including a stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room, six brilliant double bedrooms, superb living spaces and a lovely part decked garden. Read more.

Oxhey Lane, Hatch End, HA5

1383.46 per week (5995 pcm) £8,301 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a brand new refurbishment with a high finish, this outstanding six bedroom house is set within 1.3 acres of grounds with a swimming pool, shared tennis court, double garage and off-street parking. Read more.

South Parade, Bedford Park, W4

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Located in the sought-after Bedford Park area, this spacious six bedroom house offers bright and modern accommodation with off-street parking and private garden. Read more.

Sandy Lane, Sutton, SM2

1269.23 per week (5500 pcm) £7,616 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This magnificent brand new six bedroom house, has been completed to the highest standard throughout and offers amazing living and entertaining space with large garden. Read more.

Ludlow House, Hampton Wick, KT1

1269.23 per week (5500 pcm) £7,616 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

A truly stunning six bedroom Edwardian house, refurbished throughout and arranged over three floors boasting a stunning reception room, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Cresswell Road, St Margarets, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a unique modern kitchen, this beautiful six bedroom three floored house offers a wonderful reception room, well-maintained private garden, a large master bedroom with en suite and off-street parking. Read more.

Traps Lane, Coombe, KT3

1142.31 per week (4950 pcm) £6,854 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Set along a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning six bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a grand living area, superb fitxures, a delightful garden and secure parking. Read more.

Foggy Bottom, Farnham Lane, Haslemere, GU27

1038.46 per week (4500 pcm) £6,231 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful six bedroom detached family home is located in a private road off Farnham Lane in Haslemere and has been updated to an exceptional standard by the current owners. Read more.

Victoria Crescent, Gipsy Hill, SE19

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

6 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a bright and impressive living space, and benefiting from a complete refurbishment to a very high standard, this amazing six bedroom house also offers a substantial garden. Read more.

Sprucedale Gardens, Shirley, CR0

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic six bedroom detached house, offers bright and well proportioned living space with huge reception room, double bedrooms and separate one bedroom annexe. Read more.

Thetford Road, New Malden, KT3

921.92 per week (3995 pcm) £5,532 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This stunning six bedroom detached house has been refurbished throughout and boasts contemporary living space over three floors, state-of-the-art fittings and fixtures, a garden and parking. Read more.

Dundee Road, Plaistow, E13

876.92 per week (3800 pcm) £5,262 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Offering ample living space over three floors, this bright and airy six bedroom house is presented to a high standard and boasts an eat-in kitchen, a private garden and close proximity to the Olympic Park. Read more.

East End Road, East Finchley, N2

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

A stunning five bedroom, one office, semi-detached period house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, offering a naturally bright and modern open-plan living space with gorgeous fitted kitchen and driveway. Read more.

Kings Road, Leytonstone, E11

784.62 per week (3400 pcm) £4,708 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic six bedroom house boasts an impressive living space with modern décor throughout. Located moments away from local amenities with links to central London via Leytonstone Station. Read more.

Belmont Road, Wealdstone, HA3

761.54 per week (3300 pcm) £4,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Newly refurbished throughout with a high modern finish, this stylish six bedroom mid-terrace house offers a well designed living space, six single bedrooms all with en suites and a private garden to the rear. Read more.

Perth Road, Beckenham, BR3

680.77 per week (2950 pcm) £4,085 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

6 bedroom house to rent

This superb five bedroom detached house arranged over three spacious floors benefits from excellent interior décor, generously proportioned rooms and boasts a wonderful rear garden perfect for entertaining. Read more.

Eldon Park, South Norwood, SE25

669.23 per week (2900 pcm) £4,016 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

6 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over three floors, this fantastic six bedroom house offers plenty of space with a large reception room, double kitchen area with space to dine, private garden and balcony. Read more.

Eastern Avenue, Pinner, HA5

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

Offering an expansive living space with modern décor throughout, this welcoming six bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached house also features a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Potters Grove, New Malden, KT3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous six bedroom house boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation throughout with 77' rear garden and off-street parking ideally located moments from the local amenities of Kingston Road. Read more.

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape