Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 244 studio properties to rent in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting bright and airy living space including a wonderful reception/dining room with bay window, this fantastic studio flat also benefits from an amazing Holland Park location. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

New Inn Broadway, Shoreditch, EC2A

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This stunning studio flat offers ample living space with modern décor, separate sleeping area, balcony and a great location within a gated development in the heart of Shoreditch. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Presented in outstanding condition throughout this stunning studio flat is excellently located for transport and amenities offering ample living space and exceptional fixtures and finish. Read more.

Plympton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting ample levels of natural light from four vast windows, an absolutely stunning studio flat, set in a warehouse conversion featuring a superb open-plan kitchen, exposed brick walls and wood floor. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish and wonderfully designed studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with an open-plan kitchen and is located on the eight floor or a popular Chelsea building. Read more.

Shepherd Market, Mayfair, W1J

Studio to rent

This modern studio flat benefits from an excellent location just moments to a selection of charming shops and restaurants on the doorstep. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented first floor studio flat offers bright and modern interiors and benefits from a much sought-after location in Marylebone. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fully equipped and well presented studio flat situated in a portered building within easy reach of Oxford Street, the West End and beautiful Hyde Park. Read more.

Avant-Garde Place, Shoreditch, E1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set within one of east London newest and most sought-after developments right on the stylish Bethanl Green Road, this ultra-modern studio flat boasts sleek and modern interiors and a host of addition facilities. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio apartment is arranged on the third floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage and a superb central location. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico, SW1W

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This incredibly smart studio apartment is located on the ground floor with view over a wet dock and boasts ample storage and parking within a prestigious location close to Sloane Square. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

Studio to rent

This fantastic ninth floor studio flat boasts bright reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and separate bedroom space within the contemporary Eagle Point development boasting concierge, communal gym & spa. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located in the heart of London, this studio flat flat boasts spacious living with open-plan reception room/kitchen with contemporary interiors. Read more.

New Row, Covent Garden, WC2N

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat benefits from generous living space with modern, well presented interiors and an excellent location in the heart of Covent Garden. Read more.

Beverly House, St Johns Wood, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge, this well proportioned studio flat features modern interiors and private terrace. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This ground floor studio flat boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation, including a light open-plan living area and great location for local shops and the River Thames. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Read more.

Berwick Street, Soho, W1F

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This recently refurbished studio flat situated within a fantastic building offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from a great location in Soho. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting a bright and beautifully finished studio apartment, set within a sought-after apartment building (with lift and porter) just moments form King's Road. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a superior new development with lift, communal gym and business centre, this stylish studio apartment boasts a brilliant private patio garden and modern kitchen. Read more.

Nell Gwynn House, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright larger-than-average studio flat with open-plan kitchen, situated in this secure portered block ideally located close to King's Road and Fulham Road. Read more.

Redcliffe Close, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A lovely studio flat offering a great location for the convenience of Earl's Court Underground station and the many shops and amenities which surround it. Read more.

Allitsen Road, St John's Wood, NW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A lovely studio apartment situated on the second floor of a period conversion boasting bright interiors and a recent refurbishment throughout, located moments from amenities. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and sunny studio flat in a charming period conversion just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street. Read more.

Penywern Road, Earls Court, SW5

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the first floor of a period building, this bright and modern studio flat features high ceilings with a mezzanine sleeping level and an excellent location in the heart of Earls Court. Read more.

Hanson Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

Studio to rent

This superb studio flat is situated on the raised ground floor of a smart residential building close to a wide variety of fashionable amenities. Read more.

Upper Street, Islington, N1

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Boasting a fantastic location on Upper Street, this stunning studio flat offers generously proportioned living space with stylish, contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Embassy Works, Vauxhall, SW8

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the ground floor and boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings, this stylish studio apartments is located within the sought-after Embassy Works development ideally located near Vauxhall Station. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set upon the first floor of a prestigious development just north of the Thames, this stunning studio apartment offers a private decked patio and exquisite fittings throughout. Read more.

Mintern Street, Hoxton, N1

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This gorgeous and generously proportioned studio flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This bright and spacious studio flat boasts stylish interiors and a fabulous shower room, situated within the desirable Pan Peninsula development. Read more.

Flat Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located along the picturesque Belgrave Road, this brilliant studio flat offers superb accommodation in a great central location close to the River Thames. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive dock-side development moments from Canary Wharf and Crossharbour DLR Station, this luxurious studio flat benefits from a private balcony/terrace, lift access, a concierge and leisure facilities. Read more.

Eccleston Sqare, Pimlico, SW1V

Studio to rent

Set on the sought-after Eccleston Square, this smart studio apartment offers a good sized room with open-plan kitchen and a smart bathroom. Read more.

Halkin Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering an enviable location surrounded by Belgravia's many upmarket shops and boutiques, this charming studio flat provides light and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Herbrand Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat is situated in an imposing residential building with good-sized studio room and is located close to a selection of excellent local amenities. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion moments from Pimlico underground station, this charming studio flat offers a bright and neutrally finished interior with ample living space. Read more.

Charterhouse Square, City, EC1M

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat benefits from a superb Clerkenwell location and offers access to communal swimming pool, communal sauna room, communal gym and communal roof terrace with fantastic London views. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Marylebone, W1W

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing perido property, this superb studio flat offers generous living space with high ceilings and stylish décor throughout. Read more.

Chelsea Manor Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering an enviable location moments from King's Road, this stylish studio flat offers a bright and surprisingly spacious interior with a separate sleeping area. Read more.

Cambalt Road, Putney, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting gorgeous exposed brickwork and benefiting from a beautiful refurbishment throughout, this stunning studio flat is wonderfully spacious with an overlooking mezzanine-level and stylish interior. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a popular development with concierge, this stylish studio apartment further benefits from a private balcony, contemporary open-plan kitchen and a sleeping area with built-in convertable bed and table. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the lower ground floor of a Victorian conversion, this smart studio flat would make a great Pied-a-Terre, with great access to Pimlico and Victoria. Read more.

Queens Court, Queensway, W2

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Bright and spacious throughout, this gorgeous studio flat is ideally situated on the first floor of a stunning block with porter and lift and offers a separate kitchen and shower room. Read more.

Fairholme Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this split-level raised ground floor studio flat is newly refurbished and benefits neutral décor throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after residential area, this superb studio flat features open-plan accommodation with a fantastic studio room with modern kitchen and high ceilings. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this bright first floor studio flat features a private balcony and raised sleeping area. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

Studio to rent

Set on the 18th floor of an iconic riverside development moments from Canary Wharf, this fantastic studio flat has a well designed interior with separate living and sleeping areas and communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Craven Hill, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This recently refurbished studio flat offers modern furnishings in a period conversion and enjoys satellite TV, gym access and all bills included (excluding council tax). Read more.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fantastic studio flat boasting an amazing South Kensington location with clean, modern styling, well equipped kitchen and a wonderful decked balcony. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A superb open-plan studio flat set within a stunning development with communal leisure facilities and offering the best in contemporary living space. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the raised ground floor of a period building, this bright and modern studio flat features high ceilings with a mezzanine sleeping level and an excellent location in the heart of Earls Court. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated within an imposing period conversion in a highly sought-after area, this delightful studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This smart studio flat is set on the lower ground floor of a period conversion in superb condition, boasting spacious accommodation with separate kitchen area and private access to patio. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Presented in fantastic condition, this studio flat is set on the fourth floor of an imposing period conversion offering well presented accommodation in an excellent location. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this split-level raised ground floor studio flat is newly refurbished and benefits neutral décor throughout. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

Studio to rent

Superbly situated next to the River Thames in a luxurious development, this stunning studio flat boasts a beautiful riverside terrace, a communal swimming pool, gym and concierge service. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion and located in the heart of Earls Court this bright and modern studio flat features high ceilings throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and airy lower ground floor studio apartment set on a quiet residential street boasting a private patio garden and a neutral décor throughout. Read more.

South Kensington, South Kensington, SW5

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor, this fantastic studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with a private terrace and generously proportioned studio room. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This smart studio apartment is set on the fourth floor of a handsome period conversion and boast a brilliant central location close to transport links and local shops. Read more.

Lever Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Split over two levels, this is a bright and stylish flat that makes for an ideal pied-à-terre. There is a spacious sleeping area upstairs which with a great modern shower room adjacent. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion moments from the banks of the River Thames, this charming studio flat offers bright interiors with ample storage space. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Beautifully bright, recently renovated and ideally located moments from amenities and Maida Vale Underground Station, this charming studio flat also offers a separate kitchen and a private entrance. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering bright and beautifully presented interiors that are newly refurbished throughout, this chic studio flat is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This well proportioned studio flat is situated within a fantastic development and offers modern interiors throughout with generous living space. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive development moments from the vibrant heart of Canary Wharf, this smart studio flat benefits from a bright and well-designed interior, private balcony, secure entry, porter and lift access. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and spacious studio flat benefiting from fabulous living space, comprising a substantial reception room, close to King's Road. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

Studio to rent

Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion. Read more.

Christian Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within a fabulous recently built development moments from transport links, this contemporary, third floor studio flat offers ample storage and sleek modern interiors. Read more.

Nevern Place, Earls Court, SW5

Studio to rent

Set within a charming period converted property, this fantastic studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers bright and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a wonderful development in the heart of the city centre, this well proportioned studio apartment offers ample interior space and a fresh, bright décor throughout. Read more.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright stuido flat is located within a secure residential development in Westminster, offering a fantastic studio room, fitted kitchen, private balcony and modern shower room. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, SW11

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Featuring a private balcony overlooking Battersea Park, this superb studio flat is set within the prestigious Chelsea Bridge Wharf development on the Battersea riverside. Read more.

Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright and spacious studio flat situated on the lovely Tavistock Square offers well proportioned living space and benefits from porter services. Read more.

Kings Road, Kings Road, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This light and airy studio flat offers an attractive living space with a generous open-plan reception room situated on the prestigious King's Road. Read more.

London City Island, Docklands, E14

Studio to rent

This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands. close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emarites cable cars. Read more.

Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, W2

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located moments from Hyde Park this fantastic studio flat offers bright living in a well maintained period conversion, recently refurbished with contemporary open-plan kitchen and modern fully tiled bathroom. Read more.

Waterlow Court, Queensland Terrace, Holloway, N7

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning studio apartment offering beautifully designed living space in a new development in the heart of Islington, moments from an array of bustling restaurants and cafés. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented, first floor studio flat is conveniently located close to many amenities and facilities of world famous King's Road and near the River Thames. Read more.

Udall Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish studio apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a brilliant period building in Westminster. The apartment boasts a separate kitchen and its own bathroom. Read more.

Petty France, St James's Park, SW1H

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located for Westminster's many sights and attractions with Victoria Street just moments away, this charming studio flat offers a bright and well appointed interior. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set in the highly desirable and sought-after South Hampstead this fantastic studio flat offers bright and spacious accommodation including a mezzanine-level sleeping area. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Lovely second floor studio flat situated in an attractive period conversion, offering a bright studio room with modern separate modern shower room, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and airy lower ground floor studio apartment set on a quiet residential street boasting a private patio garden and a neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Princelet Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the lower ground floor of an exceptional house conversion in Spitalfields, this charming studio flat is finished to a high standard and boasts a grand bathroom. Read more.

Belsize Square, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Belsize Park, this well proportioned studio flat is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Claverton Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor of a handsome period conversion, this smart studio apartment offers convenient accommodation close to the River Thames. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat, set within a charming period converted property on the lower ground floor, offers bright and spacious living space with private patio. Read more.

Wandon Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

Studio to rent

In a great location for the many amenities of Fulham Broadway this charming ground floor studio flat is well equipped and benefits from a gorgeous kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Lovely ground floor studio flat situated in an attractive period conversion, offering a bright studio room with modern separate modern shower room, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Studio to rent

Set on the sixth floor and offering excellent access to some of London's best shopping, this light studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation in the heart of Chelsea. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat is presented in excellent condition and features modern décor throughout, a separate kitchen and a sleek shower room. Read more.

Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This studio flat offers comfortable living accomodation along with a private terrace and is ideally located for shopping and transportation links of Hammersmith Broadway. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this lovely lower ground floor studio flat features an open-plan kitchen and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Sheffield Terrace, Kensington, W8

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Located within this beautiful mansion block this superb studio flat features a separate kitchen with utility area and outside patio space on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace. Read more.

Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat affords modern and generous living space throughout, located within an attractive mansion block with porter. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the first floor of an impressive period conversion this good-sized studio flat features modern interiors and wood floors, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

There are 144 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

Studio bedroom properties (222)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape