Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 865 1 bedroom properties to rent in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic managed building close to a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants, this modern one bedroom apartment combines ample living space with high-quality fixtures and a generous front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Lennox Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking a pretty garden square in Knightsbridge, this outstanding one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior moments from the many attractions along Brompton Road. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

820 per week (3554 pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic managed building close to a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants, this modern one bedroom apartment combines ample living space with high-quality fixtures and a generous front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Picton Place, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a portered development on a peaceful road, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Read more.

Riverwalk, Westminster, SW1P

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a luxurious new riverside development in Westminster, this exceptional one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a private balcony and access to a residents' gym. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on the first floor of a secure building this superb one bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, offering an excellent roof terrace with ample space to dine. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation within an imposing house on Harrington Gardens this bright one bedroom flat is very well presented and features communal gardens and a superb location. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Ladbroke Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, fantastic kitchen and offers direct access to a stunning communal garden. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception with ornate features and is ideally located on the desirable Palace Court. Read more.

St Marys Place, High Street Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous and modern, one bedroom flat features bright accommodation with stylish décor, lift access, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal garden. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea Park, SW11

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible one bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and offers unique living and entertaining space with a stylish interior and off-street parking. Read more.

Euston Road, King's Cross, NW1

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the historic St Pancras Chambers, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings and beautiful original features in a fantastic location next King's Cross St Pancras Station. Read more.

Beaufort Mansions, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated between King's Road and the River, this magnificent two bedroom flat offers modern living with excellent entertaining space and direct access to the communal gardens. Read more.

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

The Courthouse, Westminster, SW1P

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom fourth floor apartment offering stylish living space, stunning interiors and situated in a highly desirable area of Pimlico. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located on the second floor and benefits from high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden. Read more.

Star Place, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom third floor flat boasts stunning views across the gorgeous St Katherine Docks from it's private balcony accessed by both the open-plan reception room and spacious bedroom. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers naturally bright, spacious rooms with neutral décor, off-street parking and a superb location moments from Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Rivington Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasts bright and spacious reception room with high ceilings and open-plan kitchen, and generously sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes located in the heart of Shoreditch. Read more.

Wardour Mews, Soho, W1F

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ticked away from the hustle and bustle of Soho on a quiet mews, this fabulous one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with fresh modern décor. Read more.

Chiswick, Chiswick, W4

1 bedroom house to rent

This unique property is a period conversion featuring an enormous 40' living space with glorious skylights and large windows. The upstairs area is a place to study and relax with a lofty view over the floor below. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with breathtaking views over the River Thames, this high-specification first floor apartment boasts contemporary interiors and underground parking. Read more.

Shepherdess Place, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an impressive and sought-after development, this spacious one bedroom live/work loft-style apartment is presented in excellent condition and features exposed brickwork and beautifully presented interiors. Read more.

Stanhope Terrace, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of an attractive stucco-fronted town house, this spacious one bedroom flat combines generous rooms with bright interior décor and a wonderful location close to Hyde Park. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom flat finished to a superb standard benefiting from a south-facing, bay-fronted reception and a prestigious location close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brilliant Harrods development, this modern and stylish one bedroom apartment offers outstanding accommodation with high-specification feature lights and wooden floors. Read more.

Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just north of Hyde Park this fabulous one bedroom flat offers stylish and bright interiors throughout with spacious accommodation. Read more.

Kensington Green, Kensington, W8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers great proportions throughout, lovely communal garden, 24-hour porterage and secure underground parking. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located opposite the extensive greenery of Hyde Park, this capacious one bedroom flat combines bright interiors with beautiful high ceilings and a contemporary finish throughout. Read more.

Latitude House, Camden, NW1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Regent's Park, this delightful one bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light throughout and offers chic décor and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat is boasting an exquisite reception room, lovely modern kitchen and is enviably located close to Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned next to Hyde Park and combining period features with fresh, contemporary interiors, this spacious one bedroom flat is set within a period conversion. Read more.

Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart period conversion which benefits from an enviable position moments from the Brunswick Centre. Read more.

Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on a peaceful mews street this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright décor throughout. Read more.

Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat is perfectly situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and offers an en suite bedroom, separate kitchen and concierge service. Read more.

Norland Square Mansions, Norland Square, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a gorgeous mansion block and benefiting from a desirable Holland Park location overlooking Norland Gardens, this spacious one bedroom flat offers a wonderful finish throughout. Read more.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury this fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright, modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

590 per week (2557 pcm) £3,540 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a brand new development in Nine Elms. The apartment features top of the range fixtures and fittings, open-plan kitchen, a balcony and ample storage. Read more.

Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park, W6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a beautiful period mansion block this striking one bedroom apartment offers a stunning modern finish throughout with gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen and impressive bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Berry Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road. Read more.

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering modern interiors with generous living space this fabulous one bedroom flat is situated within a smart period conversion with an enviable location. Read more.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch. Read more.

Ovington Square, Chelsea, SW3

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and bright south-west-facing one bedroom flat ideally situated in a pretty and quiet communal garden square, close to Knightsbridge, benefiting from light and modern accommodation. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a bright, bay-fronted reception and a private courtyard in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Wardour Mews, Soho, W1F

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom apartment offering stylish living space on a peaceful mews, moments from the vibrant amenities of fashionable Soho. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly desirable location, this spacious lower ground floor one bedroom flat, offers an exceptional open-plan dining room, modern kitchen and a lovely reception room with feature fireplace. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location just off Oxford Street, this one bedroom flat is situated on the fourth floor of a wonderful, secure building within easy reach of Hyde Park and the facilities of Mayfair. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a smart residential building this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral décor with an excellent location. Read more.

Doughty Mews, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a peaceful mews street within an excellent location this superb one bedroom house has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard. Read more.

Chiltern Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat is enviably situated in the heart of Marylebone moments from a range of shops, restaurants and parkland and affords bright and neutral interiors. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a beautiful garden square, this exquisite one bedroom apartment boasts well proportioned rooms, high-quality interiors and a wonderful location just moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Positioned on the first floor of a superb serviced building, this well proportioned one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors and a highly desirable location close to Piccadilly and Hyde Park. Read more.

Colebrooke Row, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a sought-after location, this sensational one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented and provides a smart bathroom and kitchen with period features. Read more.

Parliament View, Waterloo, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an impressive riverside development with lift and porter, this superb modern one bedroom flat offers extensive views over the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and River Thames. Read more.

Avery Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within the heart of Mayfair, this bright and stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space, modern fixtures and fittings and a superb location moments from a wealth of high-range shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Ansdell Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street, a beautiful cottage-style one bedroom house offering contemporary features, an open-plan layout and an en suite bathroom. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prestigious address, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat featuring an exceptionally spacious and neutrally decorated interior with plenty of storage space and high ceilings. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom third floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is ideally situated moments from Notting Hill Gate. Read more.

Charles II Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom mews house to rent

Wonderfully tucked away from the bustling amenities of King's Road, this charming one bedroom Mews house offers a unique and generously proportioned living space with an amazing feature window. Read more.

Montagu Mansions, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this stunning one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with lots of character. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal. Read more.

Garrick House, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom flat would make a superb central Mayfair pied-a-terre with bright and spacious rooms located in the heart of Shepherd's Market moments from Piccadilly and Green Park. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a superb modern development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts crisp, neutral interiors, high-quality fittings and an enviable location adjacent to Great Portland Street. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Read more.

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning south-facing one bedroom flat is set in a period conversion, offering a large reception room with high ceilings, modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a superb balcony. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat provides spacious and well presented accommodation, which benefits from an excellent location in Camden Town next to Regents Canal, and just moments from Primrose Hill. Read more.

Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch close to the City, this gorgeous one bedroom flat affords stylish, split-level accommodation with original features, parquet floors and excellent transport links. Read more.

Regis House, Marylebone, W1G

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone Village this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous and well presented living space throughout. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within an impressive modern block, boasting spacious and well presented accommodation with access to a stunning communal swimming pool. Read more.

Walton Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and spacious interiors within a gated residential development, this one bedroom flat benefits from an enviable location moments from the extensive range of amenities along Fulham Road. Read more.

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom flat offering a very spacious interior with a fantastic balcony, bright rooms and a great location moments from High Street Kensington. Read more.

Carrington Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of the Mayfair, this wonderful one bedroom flat is located in an impressive block and presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts stylish décor throughout, a spacious reception room with high ceiling, two balconies and a fantastic location close to the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Bishops Square, Spitalfields, E1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers a luxurious interior and a truly outstanding location, with Spitalfields Market and the financial heart of the City both on the doorstep. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a popular building with lift, this spacious one bedroom flat offers incredible accommodation close to Fulham Road. Read more.

Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill Gate, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated moments from the world famous Portobello Road, this bright one bedroom first floor flat boasts a beautiful open-plan reception room and a spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set only moments away from the City and Old Street, this large one bedroom flat benefits from a bright contemporary-style reception room with open-plan kitchen and a generous sized bedroom. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting outstanding views over London, a host of contemporary fittings and fixtures and luxurious modern living space. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Newly renovated with a high finish throughout, this one bedroom flat on the raised ground floor further benefits from a bright a spacious living area with modern fixtures and fittings, located moments from amenities. Read more.

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, W1U

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Combining spacious rooms with a bright, elegant design, this stylish one bedroom flat is located on a quiet side-street in the heart of central Marylebone. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from the exclusivity of King's Road and Sloane Square this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features an excellent reception room with open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block, this stylish one bedroom property offers bright and comtemporary accommodation with a modern kitchen, beautifully bright bedroom and a smart shower room. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a modern apartment building with on-site concierge this one bedroom flat features private balcony with great views. Read more.

There are 765 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

1 bedroom properties (865)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape