Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 1,280 3 bedroom properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrington Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This rare three bedroom penthouse apartment in a sought-after central location benefits from superb living space with a unique contemporary design, a wonderfully bright dual-aspect reception room and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

5995000 - 8750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

Leinster Square offers a unique collection of three bedroom impressive houses located in a prestigious, middle of the square location. Leasehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

2050 sq ft lateral penthouse outstanding three bedroom benefits from a rare view over the rolling lawns of Hyde Park and is set on the seventh floor of a premium, portered building with stunning communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ebury Square, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ground and lower ground floors of a stunning new building, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat offers premium accommodation within one of London's most prestigious locations; Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Pont Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first and second floors of a red brick mansion block, this elegant three bedroom flat offers luxurious and spacious interiors, a grand reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

North Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptional three bedroom flat situated on a much sought-after road in Mayfair offering outstanding interior living space with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique three bedroom flat is located on the thirteenth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

2800000 - 6050000

My rating

Save to shortlist

8 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of three bedroom residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Parliament House, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parliament House combines the enduring beauty of classic elegant styling and an opulence that is both refined yet striking, these two penthouses are homes that are artfully, effortlessly and impressively beautiful. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Chelsea Island offers a unique, three bedroom penthouse with classically proportioned interiors set within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Estate, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning period property on a picturesque garden square, this superb three bedroom apartment has been beautifully presented to offer luxurious décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Tower Bridge Wharf, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb duplex penthouse offers the finest specification after a complete refurbishment, with unparalleled views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge and a panoramic vista which also includes St Pauls and the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2950000 - 4999950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two three bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Leinster Square offers a premium selection of three bedroom luxury townhouses all boasting fantastic entertaining space with a private balcony and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting state-of-the-art fittings, this outstanding and simply breathtaking two bedroom apartment offers bright and substantial living space draped in stylish décor, with amazing attention to detail in every room. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

These are three bedroom flats within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

The Atrium, St John's Wood, NW8

4050000 - 4500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

A stunning modern development featuring a selection of three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout, concierge and underground parking located moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This exceptionally spacious three bedroom house is arranged over four floors with a charming family dining room and open-plan kitchen and feature double reception. The property is quietly located on Britten Street. Freehold. Read more.

Soho Square W1, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in the heart of bustling Soho this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts contemporary and expansive living space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Earls Court Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a wonderful location for transport links, this simply gorgeous three bedroom freehold house is arranged over four floors and offers a stunning garden, off-street parking and a high standard of interior décor. Freehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Looking out over Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with beautiful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious riverside development, this amazing three bedroom split-level penthouse, offers superb accommodation with stunning views of the city. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique three bedroom flat is located on the sixth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautiful three bedroom duplex apartment is situated just behind King's Road, offering outstanding living space, an impressive reception room and three en suites. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within Fitzroy Place, a development of prestigious new homes in the heart of Fitzrovia, this impressive three bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space with access to fantastic residents' facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment boasts expansive living space throughout within an imposing mansion block with a desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Colbeck Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over five spacious floors, this wonderfully remodelled three bedroom mews house offers a high-specification finish, master suite and ample storage. Freehold. Read more.

Northumberland Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring stunning interior design and décor, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers ample living space throughout and an enviable location just moments from Trafalgar Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Duke Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning mansion block in the heart of historic Mayfair, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers generous living space which has been presented to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom apartment arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of this imposing Stucco-fronted building, providing a terrace and a courtyard, two large reception rooms and two en suite bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Admiral Square, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering impressive living space with an expansive reception room, a stylish kitchen and a decked balcony, this fantastic three bedroom apartment is located in the fantastic Chelsea Harbour development. Leasehold. Read more.

Colbeck Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over six spacious floors, this impressive three bedroom mews house is set down a pretty, quiet mews offering easy access to Gloucester Road and Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

High Holborn, West End, WC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

3299999 Recently sold

Boasting a prestigious address with 24hr porter, this incredible three bedroom apartment provides beautifully presented living space with high-quality design and elegant interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Whaddon House, William Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged on the third floor of an excellent building just off Berkeley Square, this striking three bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors, underground parking and generous rooms throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Corniche, Kennington, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exclusive address on the south side of the River Thames offers a stunning living space designed by Foster and Partners with a unique flow of balconies that boasts panoramic views of the Houses of Parliament. Leasehold. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a sought-after mansion block moments from Baker Street, this superb three bedroom flat offers abundant living space with beautiful décor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Devonshire Place Mews, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

A superb three bedroom mews house, refurbished to an exquisite standard and featuring abundant living space with gorgeous wood floors and top class fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Building, Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ninth and top floor of a prestigious development in Westminster, this rare three bedroom apartment boasts expansive interiors with panoramic views over the capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Montagu Mansions, Portman Estate, W1U

2999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

2999950 Recently sold

A fabulous three bedroom apartment set in the prestigious Chelsea Creek, featuring a substantial reception room with chic open-plan kitchen, stunning views and private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this stunning three bedroom house is ideally located just off Chelsea's famous King's Road. Freehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply stunning three bedroom flat in impeccable condition, featuring a substantial reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen, three large bedrooms and two gorgeous balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a leafy road in Bayswater, this beautiful, three bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and attractive reception room, and it's own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Basin W2, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting superb interiors, this impressive three bedroom apartment arranged over two floors offers expansive living with luxury features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning décor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious three bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of a prestigious new Westminster building and offers a high-specification finish and access to un-paralleled onsite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Thames Point, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom property benefiting from a complete refurbishment and offering stunning views of the Thames in a sought-after riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Cumberland Mansions, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb three bedroom flat arranged over two floors offers bright and beautifully presented interiors and benefits from its own private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen Anne Street, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

Desirably located in the heart of Marylebone this stunning three bedroom flat is elegantly arranged over two floors of a residential building. Leasehold. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two spacious floors, this brilliant three bedroom apartment boasts two receptions with high ceilings and a private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after, quiet Chelsea street. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful portered mansion block, this stunning three bedroom loft-style apartment provides a wealth of naturally bright living space with high ceilings and fresh modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the seventh floor of an outstanding new development in the heart of Victoria this luxurious three bedroom apartment offers views to the east and access to a residents cinema. Leasehold. Read more.

Napier Place, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fourth floor mews house boasts a stunning reception room, exquisite modern kitchen with space to dine and a lovely master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Bedford Court Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Penthouse, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This newly refurbished penthouse is ultra luxurious with crushed velvet and bespoke high end finishes. Incorporating all the latest in smart home technology including 2 cinemas. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property, this magnificent three bedroom split-level apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space finished to the highest specifications. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the sixth floor, this impressive, luxury three bedroom apartment offers an expanse of space and access to an exclusive cinema room and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Wandsworth Town, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive three bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space and set within Ascensis Tower, part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development on the banks of the River Thames at Wandsworth Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Pinnacle House, Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

Providing North-Westerly facing views over courtyard gardens towards the Thames this tenth floor, three bedroom apartment is set within this exclusive development. Leasehold. Read more.

Hugh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This luxurious three bedroom terrace house is arranged over five expansive floors and boasts recently, refurbished interiors with a stylish décor and high-specification fixtures. Freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

2550000 Recently sold

Wonderfully presented throughout, this incredibly generous three bedroom penthouse apartment boasts an amazing reception room with adjoining dining room, stunning finish and beautiful roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Brown Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful red brick mansion block this striking three bedroom apartment has been presented to an exceptional standard to offer stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Leamington Road Villas, Westbourne Park, W11

2500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a spectacular brand new rebuild, spanning the second and third floors of a lovely Victorian building. With intelligently designed and chic interiors, and featuring an amazing open-plan reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom five storey house is presented in excellent condition throughout, features a lovely rear garden and benefits from an enviable location. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

2250000 - 2450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

Chelsea Island offers a collection of stylish three bedroom offering classically proportioned interiors and is enviably located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Compass House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the fourth floor (with lift) within the Chelsea Creek development, this spacious three bedroom flat features modern and stylish accommodation with communal gym and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Balvaid Place, Westminster, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting extensively refurbished interiors with plush, high end fixtures and fittings and walnut wooden floors this spacious three bedroom house boasts a garage, open-plan reception and feature master suite. Freehold. Read more.

Cleland House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a new, distinguished development in the heart of the nations capital, this spacious three bedroom, seventh floor flat offers premium accommodation in a central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Coleherne Court, Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

2395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third and fourth floor of a handsome period conversion, this stylish three bedroom, duplex apartment offers contemporary accommodation along a sought-after Sough Kensington Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Duke Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation and boasts an enviable location in the heart of Mayfair. Leasehold. Read more.

Red Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb triple aspect three bedroom apartment benefits from neutrally decorated spacious accommodation and an abundance of natural light as well as a fantastic central location. Leasehold. Read more.

York Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing mansion block on a peaceful road, this contemporary three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westminster Bridge Road, Westminster, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented three bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors and offering amazing views from floor-to-ceiling windows and two balconies, across the London skyline, a high standard of décor too. Leasehold. Read more.

Princedale Road, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully refurbished throughout, this fantastic three bedroom Freehold house offers stylish living over four floors with a superb decked flat roof. Freehold. Read more.

Drury Lane, Covent Garden, WC2B

2295000 Recently sold

Situated within a beautiful development this fabulous three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a sublime penthouse apartment with three double bedrooms over two floors finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefiting from beautifully refurbished living space finished to the highest quality, a gorgeous patio garden and a superb location in this stunning garden square. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting vibrant, stylish interiors and period features, this capacious three bedroom raised ground floor apartment is located within a beautiful redbrick mansion block in the heart of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Longfield Avenue, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set over the eighth and ninth floor of a stunning modern development this striking penthouse apartment offers a beautiful modern interior with incredible 100ft+ roof terrace with views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

2150000 - 2224950

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Fulham Reach offers a collection of three bedroom premier apartments with the Faulkner Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Kew Bridge, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom flat boasts stunning views over the River Thames from three separate private balconies and spacious open-plan reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Valentine Place, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Nestled around a central courtyard garden, these fabulous mews houses offer contemporary interior décor with a high end specification and a central London location. Freehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Desirably located opposite Regent's Park this stunning three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout with stylish interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

1999950 - 2150950

My rating

Save to shortlist

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Riverside, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wapping Riverside is a spectacular Thameside warehouse conversion, set to redefine luxury waterfront living. Offering a great selection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the corner of Argyle Square, this brand new development has been finished to the highest standard and boasts an exclusive three bedroom luxury apartment close to St Pancras. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A luxurious two bedroom penthouse set within a popular apartment block within Chelsea Harbour. The property benefits from ample living and entertaining space and a private porter service. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiltern Court, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Capital Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in an stunning riverside development this impressive three bedroom fifth floor apartment is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts two fantastic balconies with superb views over Tower Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Parliament Hill, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a newly rebuilt three bedroom flat on the third floor, boasting a large and bright reception/kitchen on the top floor with far-reaching views out of floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

There are 1180 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

3 bedroom properties (1275)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mike and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mike Tracy1