Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Olympia, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Olympia, W14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Olympia, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brand new development, this wonderfully smart one bedroom flat offers excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym close within Kensington. Read more.

Westwick Gardens, Brook Green, W14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented one bedroom flat offers stylish and modern accommodation with balcony and a great location for the amenities of Brook Green. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Russell Road, Brook Green, W14

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Well located on the desirable Russell Road this bright one bedroom flat boasts spacious rooms well presented throughout in a charming period building. Read more.

Beckford Close, Kensington, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful and modern one ground floor bedroom flat with a high standard of interior d├ęcor, stylish kitchen and situated within easy reach of a 24-hour supermarket. Read more.

Westwick Gardens, Hammersmith, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a newly built development, this fantastic first floor flat offers generous living space with a smart open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and a good sized bedroom in Shepherd's Bush. Read more.

Netherwood Road, Hammersmith, W14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this lovely one bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation, featuring a separate kitchen and a superb location moments from Westfield shopping centre. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Road, Shepherd's Bush, W6

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat positioned on the first floor offers bright and spacious interiors, open-plan living and a large bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape