Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties to rent in Olympia, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Olympia, W14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Olympia, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Radnor Terrace, Kensington, W14

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the tenth floor and boasting a luxurious amount of space, this splendid two bedroom apartment offers lift access, and superior communal facilities including gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom ninth floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and a wonderful panoramic view. Read more.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a superb new development, this stunning two bedroom flat features generously proportioned accommodation, stylish interior throughout, benefits from 24-hour porter and an impressive spa and cinema. Read more.

Hammersmith Road, West Kensington, W14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within easy reach of Kensington High Street, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and features high ceilings and spacious rooms. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Peacefully located on a tree-lined residential street moments from Holland Park, a well presented two bedroom flat boasting superb living space. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat is in an excellent location boasting a bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen, spacious master bedroom with access to the 33' garden and second sizeable bedroom. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a beautiful, tree-lined road in Holland Park, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers a bright and airy, contemporary living space set within a striking period conversion. Read more.

Kenton Court, Kensington, W14

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat is located in a secure block with porter in a prime location on Kensington High Street, with easy access to many shops and restaurants. Read more.

Addison Gardens, Brook Green, W14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious with large, south-facing windows in the reception room and two shower rooms, this charming two bedroom conversion flat is located in Brook Green with its delightful, village style shops and cafés. Read more.

Brook Green, Brook Green, W6

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom maisonette offers immaculately presented, bright and airy accommodation over two floors, with views over the green open spaces of Brook Green. Read more.

Gwendwr Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat features a lovely reception room with access to a delightful roof terrace situated on the popular Gwendwr Road. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Read more.

Fitzgeorge Avenue, West Kensington, W14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive gated development, this unique two bedroom second floor flat features a bright and spacious living area with high ceilings throughout, two double bedrooms and ample storage space. Read more.

Westwick Gardens, Hammersmith, W14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a modern development, this superb two bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, a stylish open-plan reception room with a fitted kitchen, good-sized bedrooms and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Avonmore Road, Barons Court, W14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located, this contemporary two bedroom second floor flat offers well presented interiors with modern décor, an open-plan living space and two double bedrooms. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a a newly built development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offering generous accommodation with a smart open-plan reception room with a modern kitchen moments from Westfield. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a newly built development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with a superb open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and good sized bedrooms in Shepherd's Bush. Read more.

Girdlers Road,, Brook Green, W14

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the sought-after area of Brook Green, this well proportioned two bedroom property is located on the first floor of a period building. Read more.

Argyll Mansions, Olympia, W14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand mansion block, this lovely two bedroom third floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location in Olympia. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape