Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties for sale in Olympia, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Olympia, W14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Olympia, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Napier Place, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fourth floor mews house boasts a stunning reception room, exquisite modern kitchen with space to dine and a lovely master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment, this luxurious three bedroom flat is well arranged over two floors within an attractive period conversion and offers contemporary décor with spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spectacular three bedroom apartment is presented to high standard with stunning interiors boasting large reception room, smart designer kitchen and stunning roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful period conversion on a highly sought-after residential road, this simply stunning three bedroom duplex flat features stylish, open-plan accommodation an en suite and a wonderful roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom with en suite and a unique winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunterstone Road, West Kensington, W14

1395000 Recently sold

Set within a beautiful period property this stunning, fully refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a professionally designed interior, Poggenphol kitchen, master suite with mezzanine study and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful three bedroom flat offers spacious and contemporary accommodation, situated on the raised ground floor of a charming period conversion just moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fitzjames Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the ground floor of an imposing mansion block moments from Kensington High Street, this excellent three bedroom apartment features a generous reception room and eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Rugby Mansions, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive three bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a kitchen with space to dine and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gratton Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting striking interiors and décor, this stunning three bedroom maisonette features stylish accommodation and a state-of-the-art designer kitchen located on Gratton Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Bentley Place, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bentley Place offers a stunning selection of three bedroom apartments set within a newly renovated development and featuring open-plan interiors with a beautiful finish and luxury fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Phoenix Lodge Mansions, Brook Green, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant red brick mansion block, this wonderful three bedroom, two bathroom ground floor flat boasts expansive accommodation, an en suite master bedroom, off-street parking and a communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Court, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom apartment boasts its own front door and is set on the lower ground floor of a popular Kensington building offering excellent access to High Street Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom maisonette boasts a beautiful reception room, well equipped kitchen and a stunning private garden with summer house. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Latymer Court, Brook Green, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an imposing purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stunning three bedroom sixth floor flat, boasting stylish interiors, features an en suite master bedroom and a separate kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Richmond Way, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderful two/three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout ideally located moments from the shops and amenities that can be found in Brook Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vernon Street, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A smart three bedroom flat located on a residential road in West Kensington, offering very stylish living space over three floors with dark wood floors and high-specification kitchen and bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Maclise Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a private rear garden and spacious accommodation throughout this wonderful three bedroom flat offers excellent storage space and a great location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1