Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 studio properties for sale in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Printworks, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Finished to a high standard, this fantastic one bedroom flat situated in a brand new development boasts a reception room, modern bathroom and offers discounted gym membership in the development. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Road, Oval, SW9

319950 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This delightful raised ground floor studio flat is set within this charming period conversion property and boasts bright and spacious living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Comber Grove, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Naturally bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful ground floor studio flat is set in a grand development moments from the amenities of Camberwell and offers ample living space and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Nick and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Nick Stops1