Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Printworks, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastically located for the local amenities of Stockwell and Clapham, this superb studio flat is well presented and proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell On The Green, Camberwell, SE5

439000 - 522000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Overlooking Camberwell's most famous Landmark, Camberwell Green, is an exciting new development offering sophisticated city living with superb one bedroom apartments available. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

459950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and boasts bright and airy interiors with access to swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Richborne Terrace, Oval, SW8

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Langley Lane, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor with access to pretty communal gardens, this light one bedroom apartment offers exceptional access to Vauxhall Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Oval, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generous one bedroom flat within a secure gated development, boasting a spacious reception room and separate fitted kitchen, with direct access to a selection of local amenities within a quiet residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Councillor Street, Camberwell, SE5

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Horle Walk, Brixton, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned, this naturally bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space, smart neutral d├ęcor and excellent private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure purpose-built development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Arnold House, Kennington, SE17

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a secure purpose-built block, providing a bright and airy living space in the heart of Kennington. Leasehold. Read more.

Foxley Square, Oval, SW9

340000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generous one bedroom flat within a secure gated square, boasting a spacious reception room flooded with light and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Comber Grove, Camberwell, SE5

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Naturally bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is set in a grand development moments from the amenities of Camberwell and offers ample living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1