Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lawn Lane, Vauxhall, SW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautifully converted school building overlooking Vauxhall Park, this superb one bedroom apartment offers bright and beautiful living space with lots of character. Read more.

Clapham Road, Stockwell, SW9

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment set within a recently completed development moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom second floor flat is part of a stunning mansion block which is a grade two listed building, the flat boasts modern and neutral d├ęcor throughout and is in excellent condition. Read more.

Typographic Building, Stockwell, SW9

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within Resonate, a superb new residential development on Clapham Road, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers cool and contemporary living space with a private balcony. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive period property, this superb one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to provide contemporary living space with a lovely private garden. Read more.

Knatchbull Road, Camberwell, SE5

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat affords an excellent location and has been designed to a high standard, offering a spacious reception room, good-sized bedroom, a modern bathroom and great open-plan living space. Read more.

Cormont Road, Brixton, SE5

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a spacious reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a mezzanine-level bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape