Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 20 3 bedroom properties for sale in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pickle Mews, Oval, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A luxury new and exciting development beautifully located moments from Kennington Park, Offley Works offers seven terrace houses: two four-storey, five three-storey, all offering private roof terraces and sunroom. Freehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a secure gated development, this spacious three-bedroom duplex property boasts an incredible amount of entertaining space with open-plan living and patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Dolland Street, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a striking warehouse conversion and offers unique and spacious accommodation flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell On The Green, Camberwell, SE5

676000 - 904000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Overlooking Camberwell's most famous Landmark, Camberwell Green, is an exciting new development offering sophisticated city living with superb three bedroom apartments available. Leasehold. Read more.

Handforth Road, Oval, SW9

849950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring bright and spacious rooms with attractive wood floors, this superb two bedroom, split-level flat offers fantastic entertaining accommodation featuring a private roof terrace and ideally located close to Oval. Leasehold. Read more.

Evandale Road, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this three bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Akerman Road, Oval, SW9

635000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fitzpatrick Road, Oval, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful three bedroom flat arranged over three floors of a gorgeous new development, offering an airy reception room, a lovely kitchen, bright and well proportioned bedrooms and an impressive roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

549950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive three bedroom lower ground floor flat is set within a charming period converted property and offers bright and airy interiors with open-plan living space and double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented three bedroom flat with light and airy living space in a red brick Victorian building, moments from Vauxhall and Kennington. The delights of the South Bank and central London are in easy reach. Leasehold. Read more.

Lorrimore Square, Kennington, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom flat, set on the ground floor boasts a large reception room with space to dine, a separate kitchen opening onto delightful patio and three generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Kirwyn Way, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned throughout, this smartly presented three bedroom split-level flat is set moments from Burgess and Kennington Parks offering spacious entertaining accommodation and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Livingstone House, Wyndham Road, Camberwell, SE5

495000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a great location in Camberwell this fantastic three bedroom flat offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation in a residential block presented in good condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Robsart Street, Brixton, SW9

475000 Recently sold

A generous three bedroom maisonette suitably arranged over two floors, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen as well as an ample rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Arnold House, Kennington, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this three bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Penrose Street, Kennington, SE17

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart kitchen and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Mursell Estate, Stockwell, SW8

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

John Ruskin Street, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A charming three bedroom split-level flat, ideally located in Camberwell, offering a fantastic range of amenities and nearby Underground Stations. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Dominic and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Dominic Butler1