Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible three bedroom maisonette, arranged over the first and second floors of a brand new development, providing expansive living areas with double-height ceilings, and incredible en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Occupying the ground and lower ground floors, this brand new three bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior and a courtyard garden. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

3 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new three bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

3 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new two bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior. Read more.

Printers Road, Stockwell, SW9

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four floors, this three bedroom house boasts stunning accommodation including a spacious kitchen/dining room, delightful private garden and three lovely double bedrooms with en suites. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Heyford Terrace, Vauxhall, SW8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful three bedroom apartment in Vauxhall arranged over three floors and finished to a high standard, featuring contemporary and bright interiors and a spacious reception room with wood floors. Read more.

Brixton Road, Oval, SW9

548.08 per week (2375 pcm) £3,289 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, three generously-sized double bedrooms and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape