Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 21 2 bedroom properties to rent in Paddington, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Paddington, W2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Paddington, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hermitage Street, Paddington, W2

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with modern, neutral décor with an excellent location in Paddington. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Albion Street, Hyde Park Estate, W2

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and bright two bedroom flat set within a lovely purpose-built building and benefiting from spacious accommodation as well as a great location opposite Hyde Park and moments from Oxford Street. Read more.

Portsea hall, Hyde Park Estate, W2

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a portered building this superb two bedroom flat offers bright and well presented interiors throughout. Read more.

Albion Street, Bayswater, W2

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is beautifully modernised throughout and offers a great location opposite the idyllic open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Stanhope Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom split-level flat offers generous living space with stylish décor and benefits from an enviable location moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Craven Hill, Bayswater, W2

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom apartment located in a well maintained period conversion with a stunning finish throughout, private decked roof terrace and access to gorgeous communal gardens. Read more.

Bishops Bridge Road, Bayswater, W2

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from high ceilings and generous sash windows throughout this impressive, light and bright two bedroom apartment offers spacious living in this Central location. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and luxurious two bed, two bathroom lower ground floor flat offers a fabulous finish to a very high standard benefiting from Italian tiles with underfloor heating throughout and ample entertainment space. Read more.

Lancaster Mews, Lancaster Gate, W2

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a neutral décor throughout and being located in this quiet cobbled mews this stylish two bedroom flat is well arranged in a central location moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful bright lower ground floor, two bedroom flat offering spacious living and great local amenities on the sought-after Inverness Terrace. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Benefiting from a stylish décor, this fantastic and spacious two bedroom flat offers modern living in this period conversion with lift moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Southwick Street, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright, contemporary interiors, this fabulous two bedroom flat is situated on a quiet, residential street close to Hyde Park and within good distance of Oxford Street and Marylebone. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located for easy access into the City, this stucco fronted building houses a two bedroom flat with an en suite master bedroom and wonderfully bright reception/diner. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a garden and private entrance this attractive, light and spacious two bedroom flat is well arranged in a period conversion and presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Kendal Street, Hyde Park Estate, W2

542.31 per week (2350 pcm) £3,254 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Combining bright interiors with elegant period features this fabulous two bedroom split-level flat is ideally located moments from amenities. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set within an imposing building with lift. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Notting Hill, W2

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors in the reception room and bedrooms this well presented two bedroom flat offers spacious living on the third floor of a period conversion. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern and well proportioned two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of an attractive period conversion set back from the main road and within easy reach Hyde Park. Read more.

Flat Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a period mansion block, this superb two bedroom flat features a spacious reception room and master bedroom and is ideally located near the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Praed Street, Paddington, W2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic second floor flat with high ceilings, sky light, and great proportions throughout has been recently renovated to an excellent condition. Read more.

Bishops Bridge Road, Paddington, W2

405 per week (1755 pcm) £2,430 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a wonderful Bayswater location, this stunning two bedroom flat also boasts bright and stylish living space with an elegant en suite shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape