Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties for sale in Palmers Green, N13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Palmers Green, N13. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Palmers Green, N13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fox Lane, Palmers Green, N13

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within walking distance of the shops bars and restaurants of Palmers green this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, stylish bathroom and ample bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Crothall Close, Palmers Green, N13

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Previously known as Minchenden Grammar school, this stunning grade II listed building, offers this stunning one bedroom apartment, offering beautiful interiors, vaulted ceilings and lovely grounds. Leasehold. Read more.

Palmerston Crescent, Palmers Green, N13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from an open-plan reception room and kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Daniel Daniel Puddick1