Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 37 2 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham Rye, SE15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Peckham Rye, SE15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham Rye, SE15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Choumert Road, Peckham, SE15

1100000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent two bedroom Victorian house, offers bright and stylish interior, separate workshop with garage, beautiful rear garden and is located on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Howbury Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A great two bedroom house benefiting from spacious entertaining accommodation with well proportioned living space and a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming end of terrace, two bedroom house benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as a large landscaped garden with a converted outhouse. Freehold. Read more.

Muschamp Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and comprises a fabulous and stylish accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Lanbury Road, Nunhead, SE15

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This stunning two bedroom house, boats a high standard of interior d├ęcor and has been designed to a great standard with a bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen, extensive garden and two double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Scylla Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming, two bedroom cottage style house has a large reception room with feature fireplace, private decked garden, two double bedrooms and plentiful space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Peckham Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Peckham surrounded by a wealth of amenities, this stylish two bedroom, split-level apartments benefits from a bright and open-plan interior with large windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Barforth Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A desirable, well presented two bedroom flat, on a quiet residential road in Nunhead, boasting a generous layout of spacious rooms, with close amenities and public transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Dewar Street, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation large reception room with separate dining and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kinsale Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Walmer Castle Court, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two double bedroom, first floor flat has a naturally bright dual-aspect reception room with space for dining, large bedrooms, high ceilings and wooden flooring. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A private gated courtyard development comprising lovingly tailored third bedroom second floor apartment by Queen's Road Peckham Station, completed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Hill Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous, recently redesigned two bedroom garden flat that boasts stylish, spacious interior, well appointed accommodation and a lovely rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Evan Cook Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this grand two bedroom flat is set within a private modern development moments from transport and amenities and offers ample living space, double bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bushey Hill Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from a bright and stylish interior throughout, this charming two bedroom, ground floor flat also boasts a private garden and a cellar. Leasehold. Read more.

Evan Cook Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the third floor of a modern block of apartments, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior as well as a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A private gated courtyard development comprising lovingly tailored two bedroom third floor apartment by Queen's Road Peckham Station, completed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Highshore Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This lovely two double bedroom, ground floor flat boasts naturally bright and spacious accommodation, period features, dining room and plentiful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Linwood Close, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom split-level flat is set within a charming development offering ample living space, quality fixtures, double glazing and smart double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linwood Close, Denmark Hill, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing fantastic lateral space and bright rooms throughout, this two bedroom second floor flat is set within a peaceful private development and benefits from good condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Montpelier Road, Peckham, SE15

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts well-presented interior with great open-plan living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lausanne Road, Telegraph Hill, SE15

440000 Recently sold

This attractive split-level two bedroom maisonette boasts a bright and airy living space with generous reception room, modern kitchen, double bedrooms and good storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and newly refurbished interior with plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Geldart Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor, two bedroom flat offers a large open-plan reception room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and plentiful space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Borland Road, Nunhead, SE15

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and offers bright reception room, open-plan kitchen and double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stopes Street, Peckham, SE15

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Great two bedroom house, arranged over two floors, offering a spacious reception room, airy kitchen, two generous bedrooms and a rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kelly Avenue, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an excellent location for the local amenities of Peckham, this smart two bedroom flat is generously proportioned offering a wonderful open-plan accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

St Marys Road, Peckham, SE15

390000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat, in good condition throughout and situated in residential Peckham, close to a good source of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Yarnfield Square, Peckham, SE15

380000 Recently sold

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat, is set within a purpose-built development ad boasts well proportioned accommodation with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom third floor flat offering a spacious interior and a great location moments from Peckham Rye Common and general amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic first floor two bedroom flat is part of a superb development boasting a bright and spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, sizeable master bedroom and power shower. Leasehold. Read more.

Friary Estate, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom second floor flat, boasts bright and spacious accommodation, and benefits from a private balcony and plentiful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Neville Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful two bedroom fourth floor flat is set within a purpose-built development and it has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features bright and modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Rye Lane, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A good sized two bedroom flat in good condition throughout boasting a generous layout situated in residential Peckham near a wide variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Estate, Peckham, SE15

270000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well located for transport and amenities, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat is smartly presented offering ample living space and private balcony with charming views. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Estate, Peckham, SE15

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Yarnfield Square, Peckham, SE15

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1