Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 4 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham Rye, SE15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Peckham Rye, SE15. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham Rye, SE15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crofton Road, Peckham Rye, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This large house boasts four double bedrooms, a separate dining room and reception, modern fitted kitchen, landscaped garden and is arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Choumert Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set within the sought-after 'Bellenden Village' area, this generously proportioned four bedroom two bathroom house is presented in wonderful condition and offers ample living space and delightful 42' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Peckham Hill Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace period house, is presented in excellent condition throughout, boasting spacious and stylish interior. Freehold. Read more.

Talfourd Place, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful, four bedroom, three storey house boasts bright and spacious living areas, four double bedrooms, a lovely large garden and plentiful space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Adys Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom Victorian period house, offers a spacious accommodation and is arranged over three floors with a large private garden and great location. Freehold. Read more.

Amott Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sumner Road, Peckham, SE15

525000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A lovely four bedroom house set in a great residential area of Peckham close to amenities and shops, with Peckham Rye Station (National Rail) nearby. Freehold. Read more.

Friary Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Smartly presented throughout, this generous four bedroom split-level flat is set within a quiet area offering a spacious living area, good-sized bedrooms and plenty of storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1