Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Penge, SE20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Penge, SE20. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Penge, SE20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Thicket Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

399950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in excellent condition this superb one bedroom garden flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, and benefits from a private garden, and further communal garden grounds beyond this. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wordsworth Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

These one bedroom apartments have been beautifully designed to a high-specification with wooden floors throughout and modern kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Anerley Park Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located by Crystal Palace Park, this superb one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and well presented living space, a large reception room and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Penge Road, Anerley, SE20

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Avenue Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, modern kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Chloe Chloe Dixon1