Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Penge, SE20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Penge, SE20. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Penge, SE20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Reddons Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom house is set over two floors and provides bright and airy interiors with two reception rooms, fantastic kitchen, lovely conservatory and substantial private garden. Freehold. Read more.

King William IV Gardens, Penge, SE20

760000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kingswood Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom terrace house boasts an extended modern kitchen with underfloor heating, three good-sized bedrooms, private garden and large garden studio. Freehold. Read more.

Wiverton Road, Sydenham, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house boasts plenty of space throughout and offers a large open-plan reception room leading out to a good-sized garden, three impressive double bedrooms and a separate dining room. Freehold. Read more.

Maple Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

Set within a secluded collection of Victorian cottages, this three bedroom cottage offers a large reception room, good-sized bedrooms, rear patio and is ideally located for the amenities of Penge. Freehold. Read more.

Castledine Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road, this superb three bedroom terrace house is well presented throughout and offers a large reception room leading out to private garden, three good-sized bedroom and a modern kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Melvin Road, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom house offers attractive living space with generous reception room and modern kitchen, further benefiting from loft storage, garage and lovely 40' garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Darvill1